Ryan Blaney

Had to get this back to P1 because...……….. Well, you know.

Needs to have a win in convincing or dominating fashion eventually, but the Talladega win was nice

The thing about Blaney is, he admits it when it is a fluke win, like the Roval last year, I respect that. Unlike some all hat no cows silverspoon we know.
So he and the crew didn't go get Roval tattoos that night?

:confused: Sorry, I do not get this.
Cowboy hat and crew all got tatoos after he won Daytona. Not the first thing I would have thought of to do, but if wins are that few and far between I guess it made sense to that bunch.

Cowboy hat and crew all got tatoos after he won Daytona. Not the first thing I would have thought of to do, but if wins are that few and far between I guess it made sense to that bunch.
It's not a bad idea, to be honest! It's a matter of where he chose to get it that made it suck.

*cough* Austin Dillon's a queer! *cough*

Gotta love the media and their dramatic spin on the tiniest moments.

Never was impressed with your opinion ;)
Bobby, at times I find you annoying, and I find your takes to be quite hot and love giving you ****, but I enjoy the hell out of your posting, know that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

His 2024 Presidential Campaign is a distraction.

He’ll be fine.

Does anyone think this is a genuine coming out year for Blaney? Or moreso just a breakout year before returning to a one win a year guy?

Does anyone think this is a genuine coming out year for Blaney? Or moreso just a breakout year before returning to a one win a year guy?

I’m not sure. Great wheelman, great talent, winning racecar driver… I just don’t know if he’s all the sudden gonna win 3-5 races each season or not. It’s too early to tell.

He had the car at Atlanta and Michigan, and at Daytona he had some car and a lot of skills.

He’s doing it all right at the moment though

I think it's about right, he was great the last 7 or so races last season.

Everything that's happening right now is pretty much a wash though with next gen coming. The same guys will be good but it may be a lot more spread out than it's been this year.

Back
Top Bottom