SHR files suit against Nature's Bakery for breach of contract

So now we have found out what dastardly people the fig bar people are do you guys boycott their product?

Not surprised. Nature's Bakery didn't seem like a large enough company to meet the demands of a majority-season primary sponsorship at a top-tier Cup Series team.

So now we have found out what dastardly people the fig bar people are do you guys boycott their product?
LOL......... :D...

I'll bet there were literally thousands of Nature's Bakery products stripped from the cabinets and pantries yesterday and disposed of in the local dumpsters just to protest about the news of such an underhanded company.....

The Haas sponsorship of the #41 has been pretty good for Haas Automation. They've done a lot of business at the track (closed many deals, etc). Having said that, I do know he's at a limit with what he wants to spend. That organization could look pretty different next season if they don't boat a couple big fish sponsors.

The Haas sponsorship of the #41 has been pretty good for Haas Automation. They've done a lot of business at the track (closed many deals, etc). Having said that, I do know he's at a limit with what he wants to spend. That organization could look pretty different next season if they don't boat a couple big fish sponsors.

*prays for sponsors*

Nice reporting w/o usual bashing rhetoric. Thank you.

And the big fish sponsors are few and far between these days.....even for the very top drivers and teams.. It will take a major smoke and mirrors act on their part to land a viable, financially responsible sponsor for the 10 car... that is.... unless the 10 car can somehow pull a few top 10's , 5's and a win out of the hat...... Gene is gonna' be relegated to fund the 10 team out of his pocket..... or...... shut it down......

Maybe ford will funnel some more $$$$ SHRs way too as another poster mentioned.....

Maybe ford will funnel some more $$$$ SHRs way too as another poster mentioned.....
My hope is that Ford maintains its focus on on-track performance. In the long run, that is best for Ford and for Nascar too, IMO.

Certainly appears that effort has fallen way short over last few seasons. Roush & Petty are both contracting. SHR is Fords next best hope.
Roger Penske's teams are competitive.
That is two cars. Two. How many Yota's out there now?
According to you, SHR is Ford's next best hope.

I simply reminded you that Penske Racing exists ... and operates at a high level. No idea what TOYOTA has to do with the pecking order at Ford.

According to you, SHR is Ford's next best hope.

I simply reminded you that Penske Racing exists ... and operates at a high level. No idea what TOYOTA has to do with the pecking order at Ford.
I am fully aware of the guys in white shirts. But that is still only two competitive Fords.

Boycott them for what ? they probably thought they were sponsoring a competitive driver :lol2::lol2::lol2:
This could have been avoided by just watching one race :rolleyes:

the worst part is when a sponsor knows someone is desperate they are of course going to try and get the best deal possible more so than if sponsorship was already in place. The new sponsors these days are expecting to get a heavy discount regardless of the team. Add in jeff, tony, and now carl leaving, and dale jr left wondering if he is one hit away from having to quit. that means less exposure for the sport and less value. Allenbada has already said the sponsors are seeing a -50% return on their investment. That means if they spend 20 million they are only getting 10 million back. Basically the sponsors that are doing it are doing it for other reasons than money. They have a senior manager that likes racing. They have people that want to rub shoulders with famous drivers. All that is diminished with jeff, tony, and carl leaving.

the worst part is when a sponsor knows someone is desperate they are of course going to try and get the best deal possible more so than if sponsorship was already in place. The new sponsors these days are expecting to get a heavy discount regardless of the team. Add in jeff, tony, and now carl leaving, and dale jr left wondering if he is one hit away from having to quit. that means less exposure for the sport and less value. Allenbada has already said the sponsors are seeing a -50% return on their investment. That means if they spend 20 million they are only getting 10 million back. Basically the sponsors that are doing it are doing it for other reasons than money. They have a senior manager that likes racing. They have people that want to rub shoulders with famous drivers. All that is diminished with jeff, tony, and carl leaving.

We need some of these young kids coming in to make a splash and become the next Jeff Gordons and Tony Stewarts.

Back
Top Bottom