Silly Season 2024

Oh geez Riley Herbst is gonna go in the 10 isn't he.
Chase Briscoe, who has proven he’s a serviceable driver but not exactly an elite talent, won a ton of races in that 98. Herbst got in it and it hasn’t won a race in any of the past 3 years. That would be a step down from Almirola who is also serviceable but not elite. Ford is killing its teams by letting the great drivers walk or refusing to hire them (Larson) and pushing mediocre drivers.

Chase Briscoe, who has proven he’s a serviceable driver but not exactly an elite talent, won a ton of races in that 98. Herbst got in it and it hasn’t won a race in any of the past 3 years. That would be a step down from Almirola who is also serviceable but not elite. Ford is killing its teams by letting the great drivers walk or refusing to hire them (Larson) and pushing mediocre drivers.
Let's be honest I don't think they had a shot to land Larson anyway. If the rumors were true he was basically a lock at HMS prior to his suspension. Rick and Jeff helped behind the scenes to get him reinstated.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Live Fast will be an open car running part time.

Screenshot_20230916_173707_Instagram.jpg

I guess it's me. I had to actually expand the tweet to get it big enough to tell that the k indeed wasn't an h

I can agree it's not an easy font to read, and the spacing between the words could be wider. There's also the use of the third person to refer to the team in the first paragraph ("they", "their", switching to first person in the second ("we", "our").

Trackhouse with the win. I think Zane is a young driver with loads of talent, is he going to be in a fourth car at Trackhouse for 25 or is Mi Amigo’s seat warming up? Ford’s hope for young Cup Ready talent rests with Chandler Smith, losing Zane is a loss.

Matt Weaver is a guest on DBC and he seems to think Gragson is going to Kaulig though he didn't say Cup or Xfinity

Would actually make sense. That place is known for second chances

He said Chris Rice would understand Noah's personality that some other teams may not.

This is the kind of stuff why I left here before....way too much effort in meaningless opinionated post.
Let us know if you find a NASCAR forum where this isn't the case. This place is a better source of information than most. All are going to have some degree of 'signal noise'.

I think she's better than what the stats show. Deegan did well in her only Xfinity start, which tells me that Trucks don't really suit her.

Because one start is enough to base an opinion on? Seriously, one start tells you absolutely nothing.

Speculation is that DiBenedetto got benched to bring in Gragson.
Oh your crazy truckers!

Back
Top Bottom