Silly Season 2025

Before I'd buy him another charter, I'd spend money on technical talent for the cars he already has.
Very trues, this was the team that should have gone after Childers and they could have put him with Bush. Even Dillion could have greatly benefited from having him there.

They have so screwed Heim, it's shocking. I bet he is so looking forward to his third year in the Trucks lol. Not.
I wish a Xfinity or Cup Chevy team would come scoop him up but even those seats are limited. Lots of "No Room at The Inn" signs set up.

I wish a Xfinity or Cup Chevy team would come scoop him up but even those seats are limited. Lots of "No Room at The Inn" signs set up.
He will be in a Toyota. Period. I'm sure he knows the plan, and he is great with it. Imagine, the ability to hone your craft, and not have to worry about sponsorship, etc.

He will be in a Toyota. Period. I'm sure he knows the plan, and he is great with it. Imagine, the ability to hone your craft, and not have to worry about sponsorship, etc.
If he's great with it, it would be the FIRST driver I ever knew of. I would say he either has a really tight contract or every decent option wants him to bring a bunch of money.

If he's great with it, it would be the FIRST driver I ever knew of. I would say he either has a really tight contract or every decent option wants him to bring a bunch of money.
He's part of the Toyota Driver Development program....I am sure that he is well taken care of....despite Tony Stewart's bull****.

The Toyota revolving door program.
Nobody forces those guys and gals to sign. Better than what Ford has going (thanks so much for Briscoe), and The Felon lets others do his work for him.

Nobody forces those guys and gals to sign. Better than what Ford has going (thanks so much for Briscoe), and The Felon lets others do his work for him.
Hendrick's and Ford's driver turnover is almost non existent. They develop drivers. Toyota's way of doing things is a revolving door. It is what it is.

Hendrick's and Ford's driver turnover is almost non existent. They develop drivers. Toyota's way of doing things is a revolving door. It is what it is.
The Felon himself said he lets other people do it, but I agree, you can't trust him....and quick, name three drivers in the Ford Performance program. Deegan, and who else? Boy, that is working out well isn't it?

The Felon himself said he lets other people do it, but I agree, you can't trust him....and quick, name three drivers in the Ford Performance program. Deegan, and who else? Boy, that is working out well isn't it?
You should know at least one of them Chase Briscoe.

Yep....Tony screwed him. Shameful. Glad he is with a real team now.
Riley Herbst who just beat your boy Almirola was one also. Cole Custer used to be from Haas racing development also beat you boy finishing second.

He's part of the Toyota Driver Development program....I am sure that he is well taken care of....despite Tony Stewart's bull****.
Being " taken care of" is not the issue. I've got $100 that says if you could catch Corey in a non-PR moment, he's pissed that he's still dinking around in trucks and part time Xfinity instead of a full time Xfinity deal at the very least. Most drivers only have so long of a window to get to Cup before they start getting passed over for the hot new flavor of the week. The clock is ticking on Corey.

Who's putting more drivers into Cup than JRM is? Two of the four HMS drivers are fully home grown products and Bowman owes his job to his time at JRM, even though they didn't "develop" him.

Being " taken care of" is not the issue. I've got $100 that says if you could catch Corey in a non-PR moment, he's pissed that he's still dinking around in trucks and part time Xfinity instead of a full time Xfinity deal at the very least. Most drivers only have so long of a window to get to Cup before they start getting passed over for the hot new flavor of the week. The clock is ticking on Corey.
BS. They push him too early the Atwood and Logano references would come out of the woodwork. What driver in a non-PR moment doesn't think they are ready for the big time? 0. Corey is 22 years old....a lot of clock left to tick.....he can afford to wait because his future is secure.

Who's putting more drivers into Cup than JRM is? Two of the four HMS drivers are fully home grown products and Bowman owes his job to his time at JRM, even though they didn't "develop" him.
3. That is not more than the Toyota Driver Development Program....and Jr. is giving them a ride which is different from an OEM's commitment.

Riley Herbst who just beat your boy Almirola was one also. Cole Custer used to be from Haas racing development also beat you boy finishing second.
Riley is coming back to the family.

3. That is not more than the Toyota Driver Development Program....and Jr. is giving them a ride which is different from an OEM's commitment.
I don't think it's inaccurate to call JRM Hendrick's development program, so I stand by what I said. Rick's comment about letting others do the work ceased to be accurate about 15 years ago.

BS. They push him too early the Atwood and Logano references would come out of the woodwork. What driver in a non-PR moment doesn't think they are ready for the big time? 0. Corey is 22 years old....a lot of clock left to tick.....he can afford to wait because his future is secure.
Guys younger than him are getting Cup deals and he isn't even full time Xfinity yet. Tick tick tick.

Guys younger than him are getting Cup deals and he isn't even full time Xfinity yet. Tick tick tick.

I'm certainly not defending Toyota/Gibbs, but Heim is still way too immature IMO. He needs to quit crying and losing all composure when someone races him hard. Whenever he feels wronged during a race, he shifts all focus to getting payback or showing someone he's upset instead of keeping his mind on winning the race.

His temperament is wayyyy too fragile. I guess it's easy to see why he's in the JGR pipeline. He'll be a perfect fit

I'm certainly not defending Toyota/Gibbs, but Heim is still way too immature IMO. He needs to quit crying and losing all composure when someone races him hard. Whenever he feels wronged during a race, he shifts all focus to getting payback or showing someone he's upset instead of keeping his mind on winning the race.

His temperament is wayyyy too fragile. I guess it's easy to see why he's in the JGR pipeline. He'll be a perfect fit
So he's different than Hocevar, Gragson and Mayer how?

Back
Top Bottom