Silly Season 2025

I feel like I missed when 23XI got the rights to the 50. Wasn't their 3rd number 67?

I guess this means no more Money Team/Amerivet?
They're only running the 50 this year for these special drivers like Kamui and Montoya because it's Mobil 1's 50th anniversary. They even announced Juan as the final driver in the 50 car. It'll revert back to 67 again next year, or whenever they run a third car again.

Speaking of Mobil 1, with SHR's demise, I wonder where Mobil will reallocate that sponsor money next year. Will they increase their presence with C Bell and Legacy MC, or will they latch onto a new team? They won't be following Berry to the 21 because of the Penske/Shell connection.

Spire should definitely consider Ryan Preece, he's way better than Corey.

Outside of preeces flashes of talent in trucks and xfinity he hasn’t done anything in a cup car to tell me he’s deserves a ride on talent alone. He’s a badass in Modifieds and it’s 100% respectable to stay there IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m so incredibly excited for this, I’ll never turn down an opportunity to watch JPM race
Hell yes! As an OEM centric fan, I don't know that this carries much weight, but I'd consider him one of my all time favorites.

Some school district. Must be a real good PTO.
Screenshot_20240804_011835_Facebook.jpg

She doesn't need to say look at my ass
Actually what I noticed most about that pic is how ripped her arms and shoulders are, she’s in phenomenal shape. Her back is super toned too.

Actually what I noticed most about that pic is how ripped her arms and shoulders are, she’s in phenomenal shape. Her back is super toned too.
In my opinion, it is more telling about the critic when they sanctimoniously snark a very fit and attractive woman as if she is doing something wrong.

I believe there is some skill and even work involved in the effort to look good. It meets all the conventions of common sense and is worthy of admiration.

In my opinion, it is more telling about the critic when they sanctimoniously snark a very fit and attractive woman as if she is doing something wrong.

I believe there is some skill and even work involved in the effort to look good. It meets all the conventions of common sense and is worthy of admiration.
Fitness is extremely hard. I’m 27 weeks back in after a 7 year layoff. Just put aside the hard task of lifting heavy stuff or running long distances….but the hardest part is the commitment, time, and dedication which is harder to find as you get older. I commend anyone in shape in their 30’s and 40’s, it’s extremely difficult feat to pull off.

Fitness is extremely hard. I’m 27 weeks back in after a 7 year layoff. Just put aside the hard task of lifting heavy stuff or running long distances….but the hardest part is the commitment, time, and dedication which is harder to find as you get older. I commend anyone in shape in their 30’s and 40’s, it’s extremely difficult feat to pull off.

Depends on your job, if your job is a workout then staying in shape isn't that hard, if your job has you sitting behind a desk than staying in shape is quite difficult. Genetics have a large role too.

Depends on your job, if your job is a workout then staying in shape isn't that hard, if your job has you sitting behind a desk than staying in shape is quite difficult. Genetics have a large role too.
I think that’s over simplifying it from my own experience. I have to carve out 2 hours a night when I get home from working 8 hours a day and miss putting my son to bed 4 days a week to work out. My wife is also very understanding and is cool with me getting back in shape. Add supportive spouse or partner to the list of things you need for to get back into it. I’d come home before and just sit around watch tv after dinner and pass out around 830, I hated what I was becoming. I think there’s some sort of “want to” that’s needed as well. As for genetics I don’t disagree there but there’s so many meals/meal plans to try or look up that food can be used to kind of even that out a bit in your favor.

If a photographer is following you around, are you really on vacation?
The Larsons were also in Italy and his wife posted a bunch of pictures and videos of social media. I don't have any idea who took the ones of two of them together. It looked like they had a really good time.

The Larsons were also in Italy and his wife posted a bunch of pictures and videos of social media. I don't have any idea who took the ones of two of them together. It looked like they had a really good time.
He can afford to be. He can drive the Next Gen.

Nothing wrong with it....who is the audience for all of that? This may be the issue....but really just an opinion. I think I was tainted by seeing CBell and Morgan in the wild in San Francisco a couple of years ago. Only there for themselves. Seemed humble. Kinda neat IMO. Give me all of the flash and **** at the track, but spare me the bull**** outside of the track....and then we see these guys get pissed if they are approached in public after posting this kind of thing....How would you like it to be?

I think that’s over simplifying it from my own experience. I have to carve out 2 hours a night when I get home from working 8 hours a day and miss putting my son to bed 4 days a week to work out. My wife is also very understanding and is cool with me getting back in shape. Add supportive spouse or partner to the list of things you need for to get back into it. I’d come home before and just sit around watch tv after dinner and pass out around 830, I hated what I was becoming. I think there’s some sort of “want to” that’s needed as well. As for genetics I don’t disagree there but there’s so many meals/meal plans to try or look up that food can be used to kind of even that out a bit in your favor.
Stay strong.
I wished I had worked more at fitness but I will say the early morning worked best for me. I would go to planet fitness work out and get a good shower and then be off to work already feeling good and more confident about the rest of the upcoming day.

It also worked good for the home schedule while everyone else was still in bed sleeping.

Nothing wrong with it....who is the audience for all of that? This may be the issue....but really just an opinion. I think I was tainted by seeing CBell and Morgan in the wild in San Francisco a couple of years ago. Only there for themselves. Seemed humble. Kinda neat IMO. Give me all of the flash and **** at the track, but spare me the bull**** outside of the track....and then we see these guys get pissed if they are approached in public after posting this kind of thing....How would you like it to be?
I am not sure I am getting the point or the question. I am never going to approach Samantha Busch even if I had the opportunity to say hello, I just don't do that and I would never give myself a chance to be creepy etc.. I believe in giving celebrities their space and letting them eat their dinner or whatever in peace.

I can't speak about how they should feel about what they are posting on the internet and how people's responses, that's for them to figure out.

I would say snarking her with a "look at my ass" comment would probably be offensive if mentioned to her face.

Last of all I still don't know what GLH means, never heard the term prior to this thread.

Good Lord, you know we are not doing well with this Olympic break when we are analyzing SB's figure. Racing this weekend for the reset...LFG

Don't know if there's anything to do this. but I read something earlier (can't remember where) that a major investor is trying to go JRM to get into Cup racing by getting a charter. We'll see if this develops into anything.

Don't know if there's anything to do this. but I read something earlier (can't remember where) that a major investor is trying to go JRM to get into Cup racing by getting a charter. We'll see if this develops into anything.
Did it say if they've signed Carl Edwards?

I though JR himself said he didn't see himself doing a partnership because he wanted control and not just a name on the team.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom