Silly Season 2025

I am not sure I am getting the point or the question. I am never going to approach Samantha Busch even if I had the opportunity to say hello, I just don't do that and I would never give myself a chance to be creepy etc.. I believe in giving celebrities their space and letting them eat their dinner or whatever in peace.

I can't speak about how they should feel about what they are posting on the internet and how people's responses, that's for them to figure out.

I would say snarking her with a "look at my ass" comment would probably be offensive if mentioned to her face.

Last of all I still don't know what GLH means, never heard the term prior to this thread.
1722916587067.png

I though JR himself said he didn't see himself doing a partnership because he wanted control and not just a name on the team.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
As usual, I'm an odd man odd, because I have never gotten this absolute obsession so many people have with Dale owning a Cup team. I mean, I get it, but I don't understand why people just want it SO BAD.

I won’t place great expectations on Juan but he’s always a fun personality to have around in whichever garage/paddock he’s in.

Having people like JPM or even Boris Said around especially at road courses makes things even better!

Any scuttle butt on Sam Mayer? Been kind of quiet, JR says he wants him back, but thinks if he gets a shot at the Cup he should go.

Any scuttle butt on Sam Mayer? Been kind of quiet, JR says he wants him back, but thinks if he gets a shot at the Cup he should go.
This random post from Mike Wallace mentions him...but he also spells Herbst wrong and just seems to be plugging a terribly named podcast.

Screenshot_20240811_004417_Facebook.jpg

I think Legacy will show a lot of improvement.

Spire may already have their man.

I think KB lands at the 7. Just a feeling. He's too late in his career to stick with this RCR situation, and Spire has historically over the past couple of seasons been willing pay hefty salaries to aquire talent.

I also feel that if you're a team that signed Rodney to the box, why would you waste the opportunity on pairing him with an average or below average driver? They need to give Rodney a wheelman and also have a driver that can help evaluate their equipment. KB's insights would help them a lot.

This would allow Austin Hill to slide into the 8 Cup car, and he's obviously somebody that RCR wants to promote at some point. With the KB experiment not yielding results right now, maybe it isn't the worst thing for them to hire a much cheaper driver that can learn to race at the Cup level while the shop works on making the cars faster.

Everyone that wants to Kyle in the #7 fails to realize you have to sell Rodney on that deal.

It took Kevin basically a year to convince him to go with him. Rodney isn't going to put up with that crap.

Everyone that wants to Kyle in the #7 fails to realize you have to sell Rodney on that deal.

It took Kevin basically a year to convince him to go with him. Rodney isn't going to put up with that crap.

How the heck do you know lol.

I think KB lands at the 7. Just a feeling. He's too late in his career to stick with this RCR situation, and Spire has historically over the past couple of seasons been willing pay hefty salaries to aquire talent.

I also feel that if you're a team that signed Rodney to the box, why would you waste the opportunity on pairing him with an average or below average driver? They need to give Rodney a wheelman and also have a driver that can help evaluate their equipment. KB's insights would help them a lot.

This would allow Austin Hill to slide into the 8 Cup car, and he's obviously somebody that RCR wants to promote at some point. With the KB experiment not yielding results right now, maybe it isn't the worst thing for them to hire a much cheaper driver that can learn to race at the Cup level while the shop works on making the cars faster.
I would like to see it, good reasoning, and it could be the reason for the delay in naming a driver. Kyle is still under a contract and who knows how that is written.

Kevin and Rodney openly talk about it

No it was the Rodney is not going to put up with that crap that is the how do you know? If you remember, Harvick wasn't the most stable driver in the shed.

Childers will be cashing Spire checks, not writing them.

I’m pretty sure he puts his pants on one leg at a time.

No it was the Rodney is not going to put up with that crap that is the how do you know? If you remember, Harvick wasn't the most stable driver in the shed.
Hence taking a year ro convince him to come work with Kevin.

Even listen to Josh Berry, Rodney runs and a tight ship. He's not going to take crap from any driver.

Like others have said, I dont hate your reasoning. I like it alot actually. I just dont know how KB would get out of that deal and without it becoming a living hell at RCR, which it might be already for him I dont know. I think KB and Rodney would be lethal, I'd bet Kyle still has some left in the tank to work with, I just want to see old Kyle Busch back with the swagger. I dont recognize this current itineration.

Back
Top Bottom