Silly Season 2025

It wasn’t a sexy hire, but Hemric has some solid backing between Cirkul and Poppy Bank and that seems like something Kaulig need for the time being. It kinda feels like they expanded too much too soon and both of their programs got worse as a result.
Maybe. I thought they'd be in a higher spot than Trackhouse. But the roles got reversed.

A lot of people losing their livelihoods.

In a faithfull endeavor to responsibly research all racing related matters I am behooved to faithfully search on who this Lisa Olds Director of Finance with Hass might be.

I am still with all due diligence trying to learn as much I can for the people.

I have been able to determine that the Lisa Olds in the image below is not the HR with Hass.

th-536020994.jpg

I hope to be able to start back with some more vigorous research in the near future

I don't think they liked him. JR has openly criticized Mayer's driving. It could come back to haunt them, I think Mayer is pretty good, especially at the Xfinity level. I think Haas with Creed and Mayer is going to be a player next year.
In what way has JR criticized Mayer's driving? Personally, have not hear that, other than once when Mayer did not turn towards an accident (theory is that if you point towards the accident, it will not be there when you get there).

In a faithfull endeavor to responsibly research all racing related matters I am behooved to faithfully search on who this Lisa Olds Director of Finance with Hass might be.

I am still with all due diligence trying to learn as much I can for the people.

I have been able to determine that the Lisa Olds in the image below is not the HR with Hass.

View attachment 79931

I hope to be able to start back with some more vigorous research in the near future
Is she also the one designated as the BDSM position?

Is she also the one designated as the BDSM position?
I have no details aside from the photo. I was just trying to learn more about a Nascar story and reporting the status of my findings.

In what way has JR criticized Mayer's driving? Personally, have not hear that, other than once when Mayer did not turn towards an accident (theory is that if you point towards the accident, it will not be there when you get there).

Several times on the Dale Jr download

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mayer has wrecked 6 JR cars so far this year. That probably has something to do with it. Makes ya wonder what Haas sees in him. Body work?
That is speculative, Allgaier has destroyed more so far this year. So has the 9.... is it the manner of how Mayer gets in the wrecks? Or is there poor chemistry between the spotter and Mayer, and Mayer does not listen?

That is speculative, Allgaier has destroyed more so far this year. So has the 9.... is it the manner of how Mayer gets in the wrecks? Or is there poor chemistry between the spotter and Mayer, and Mayer does not listen?
Not so, Allgaier is in first place. Mayer is in like 12th.

Jones got fired too and allgaier wins a lot of races. Mayers attitude sucks

Jones got fired too and allgaier wins a lot of races. Mayers attitude sucks

Okay, just went through the entire season results comparing Mayer and Allgaier. Allgaier crashed out of the races four times so far this year, Mayer crashed out three times. That being said, Mayer was the first car out of the race twice. Both have won two races, so that is a wash. As far as top five, Allgaier does have more, and he has a ton more stage points. Whereas Mayer has more top ten finishes. The biggest difference is the stage racing, does not seem as Mayer makes that a priority. Whether that is by design or not is unknown.
In regard to attitude, how do you rate that on an objective basis? Tried to find anything that could be relatable. The only thing I found was that Mayer is culturally not integrated with the "good old boys' network". So, he does not appear to "hang" with the guys in the organization. He hangs with his family and twenty-year-old associates that are not connected to racing (except his besties are SCCA types).

Okay, just went through the entire season results comparing Mayer and Allgaier. Allgaier crashed out of the races four times so far this year, Mayer crashed out three times. That being said, Mayer was the first car out of the race twice. Both have won two races, so that is a wash. As far as top five, Allgaier does have more, and he has a ton more stage points. Whereas Mayer has more top ten finishes. The biggest difference is the stage racing, does not seem as Mayer makes that a priority. Whether that is by design or not is unknown.
In regard to attitude, how do you rate that on an objective basis? Tried to find anything that could be relatable. The only thing I found was that Mayer is culturally not integrated with the "good old boys' network". So, he does not appear to "hang" with the guys in the organization. He hangs with his family and twenty-year-old associates that are not connected to racing (except his besties are SCCA types).
Dude, I don't know where you are getting your information from. Mayer has 6 crashes this year. Go to the Nascar web site, at the top header pick the "more" drop down and pick "Racing Reference". Type in the name of the driver you are investigating and go from there.

Dude, I don't know where you are getting your information from. Mayer has 6 crashes this year. Go to the Nascar web site, at the top header pick the "more" drop down and pick "Racing Reference". Type in the name of the driver you are investigating and go from there.
I did a manual review off the results on Jayski. Apparently, a few of those "crashes" were not depicted as such. The first post I did on this thread, I mentioned 6, but that was from my own records. Thanks for the link.
Allgaier has 4 DNFs, so there is that. But I was also wrong on the top 5's Mayer is equal so far to Allgaier this year. From my perspective, he is just behind due to the stage racing points. Mayer does have a tendency to park it once the car is damaged, Allgaier soldiers on with a crippled car.

When I was kid and got into NASCAR, I always associated the number with the driver and not the team. When David Pearson left the Wood Brothers, I was thrown off to see someone else in the 21. You follow it long enough and you get used to it. Took me years to see anyone other than Richard Petty in the 43. Now, I don't think a whole lot about it. Same with the 24, 48, 20, etc.

In regard to attitude, how do you rate that on an objective basis? Tried to find anything that could be relatable.

When he causes wrecks, he blames the other drivers affected by his mistake and insults their intelligence/abilities

Back
Top Bottom