SiriusXM's NASCAR Radio - Today's, not so hidden, agenda.....

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by dpkimmel2001, Jan 4, 2017.

1. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Back n the day the distance "between" some of the timing lines were farther away then others. A driver could use that extra distance to their advantage, but you couldn't speed thru any of them. You could speed partly in a larger one but the driver had to slow down under the limit enough to make the time/distance within the allowed tolerance.

2. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

that isn't how it works, you can't speed thru one set of timing lines and make it up on the other. If he said that he is wrong. you have a problem with that or believe it, that is your opinion.

3. AdoubleU24

AdoubleU24 Team Owner

I wish I still had my subscription on days like today

4. Revman

Revman Deal with it.

Discussion yesterday on Bagley and Pistone's show about what good racing really is.....Noah Gragson started it with a tweet. I have ranted about this before, but what the hell does that say about all of the comments about "good racing" if the question had never been asked? They passively went after Gluck's poll as damaging in that it tries to objectify something that really is opinion based. I really don't have a problem with the rule changes, but if those changes are rooted in fans' search for "good racing", and nobody has ever asked just what that is, where the hell are we heading....and why?

Old 97 likes this.
  5. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

I'll be heading to Sonoma in June to see a good race. :confused:

6. Revman

Revman Deal with it.

....and you will be guaranteed to see one because the only thing necessary for a great race is the green and the checker.

Johali likes this.
  7. Revman

Revman Deal with it.

BREAKING POINT: Angie Skinner + Bagley.....Can't do it. Just no. Yo Hoda........

8. Revman

Revman Deal with it.

....and we are talking about basketball on NASCAR Radio this morning. Are you serious?

9. Revman

Revman Deal with it.

The Friday morning Logano show with Bagley and Pistone is intolerable. Radio off. My God, how does this station stay operable? Oh yeah, because of addicts like me. Even Claire B. has been horrible. She got into a discussion with a caller about pit lane time over distance, and it was clear that she had no idea what she was talking about.

Old 97 likes this.
  10. Revman

Revman Deal with it.

Danny Lawrence is on with Pat Patterson right now.....Now, I know why I subscribe to this station. 1000% awesomeness. Incredible.

Old 97 likes this.
  11. Old 97

Old 97 Team Owner

Bagley's insane fake laugh at anything within 100 miles of the slightest hint of humor is my tune out que.

12. Revman

Revman Deal with it.

He is the biggest idiot on that channel.

Old 97 likes this.
  13. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Team Owner

I don't listen to NASCAR Radio anymore but John Roberts & Chocolate Myers seems like a decent combo, I've never felt Choc is that biased towards NASCAR myself. Obviously he has I think some emotion towards RCR, but either way.

14. Revman

Revman Deal with it.

Yeah, that is not a bad show really. JR is really good, and the chemistry with Choc works.

15. Revman

Revman Deal with it.

Bagley reporting on Tweets. I have said this before....Isn't the point that we have already read them? Terrible.