SiriusXM's NASCAR Radio - Today's, not so hidden, agenda.....

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Yeah couldn't believe it I had it on at work today and all of a sudden he's signing off at 4 ET and they went into a replay of TMD. I didn't want to listen to them 2 the first time, I'm definitely not going to listen to a replay of them

Revman

2X CHAMPION
Yeah couldn't believe it I had it on at work today and all of a sudden he's signing off at 4 ET and they went into a replay of TMD. I didn't want to listen to them 2 the first time, I'm definitely not going to listen to a replay of them
Right with you. Haven't listened for over a week because I just haven't been in the mood for the crap. I am not missing it. I will re-think my subscription (I know, finally) after all of this virus stuff blows over.

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
This is Harvick's medium, and he should stick with it IMO. I think he is terrible on TV. This is a great show.
They installed SiriusXM in my work truck just last week. The first day I tuned into Nascar Radio this show was on. I only got to listen for a few minutes.

Revman

2X CHAMPION
They installed SiriusXM in my work truck just last week. The first day I tuned into Nascar Radio this show was on. I only got to listen for a few minutes.
I like it....he cuts straight through the bull****, and when he gets a caller, he gets respect. Not a fan of the driver Harvick nor the TV guy, but really, this is his deal.

Top Bottom