SiriusXM's NASCAR Radio - Today's, not so hidden, agenda.....

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Yeah couldn't believe it I had it on at work today and all of a sudden he's signing off at 4 ET and they went into a replay of TMD. I didn't want to listen to them 2 the first time, I'm definitely not going to listen to a replay of them

Revman

TRD
Yeah couldn't believe it I had it on at work today and all of a sudden he's signing off at 4 ET and they went into a replay of TMD. I didn't want to listen to them 2 the first time, I'm definitely not going to listen to a replay of them

Right with you. Haven't listened for over a week because I just haven't been in the mood for the crap. I am not missing it. I will re-think my subscription (I know, finally) after all of this virus stuff blows over.

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
This is Harvick's medium, and he should stick with it IMO. I think he is terrible on TV. This is a great show.
They installed SiriusXM in my work truck just last week. The first day I tuned into Nascar Radio this show was on. I only got to listen for a few minutes.

Revman

TRD
They installed SiriusXM in my work truck just last week. The first day I tuned into Nascar Radio this show was on. I only got to listen for a few minutes.

I like it....he cuts straight through the bull****, and when he gets a caller, he gets respect. Not a fan of the driver Harvick nor the TV guy, but really, this is his deal.

Revman

TRD
Renewing my rant for 2021. The Morning Drive is the dumbest ass show anywhere. The babbled about beans yesterday (yes, you read that right) when other shows find interesting storylines. Pathetic. Today, they are talking about a topic Moody beat to death last week. Why the hell can't they find any talent? I need something during these winter months. We used to have it.

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Renewing my rant for 2021. The Morning Drive is the dumbest ass show anywhere. The babbled about beans yesterday (yes, you read that right) when other shows find interesting storylines. Pathetic. Today, they are talking about a topic Moody beat to death last week. Why the hell can't they find any talent? I need something during these winter months. We used to have it.
I know I flipped it on yesterday morning and they were doing everyone's 4 favorite thing beans? Wtf? Seriously? On a side note the show wasn't half bad during the holidays when the normal 2 were off

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Spotter22

Team Owner
I heard the morning show with those two morons. "The Mount Rushmore of Beans" was the question of the day. They should fire them all.

Revman

TRD
I heard the morning show with those two morons. "The Mount Rushmore of Beans" was the question of the day. They should fire them all.

Thank you. I know I bitch and whine about that station all of the time, but the thing is, Gille and whoever he has as a co-host is always great NASCAR talk....Trotta and Larry Mac are awesome too...but TMD and Moody on a roll is just crap. I mean the bean thing is all they can talk about? Tons of NASCAR stuff to discuss....this place does pretty well....NASCAR Radio has a serious production problem.

Revman

TRD
I know I flipped it on yesterday morning and they were doing everyone's 4 favorite thing beans? Wtf? Seriously? On a side note the show wasn't half bad during the holidays when the normal 2 were off

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's an insult to the sport IMO. I could listen to a Doug Yates interview all day as an example....but all they can talk about is beans?

Top Bottom