SiriusXM's NASCAR Radio - Today's, not so hidden, agenda.....

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by dpkimmel2001, Jan 4, 2017.

1. sdj

sdj Just a race fan

Me to :booya:

2. Revman

Revman I didn't do sh!t Bob!

Honestly, I had TV volume off, and just went with the scanner. Worked out just fine. I don't need Bagley screaming about a battle for 27th while Burton is talking about nothing.....and Junior is not as great in the turn as he is in the booth IMO.

3. Formerjackman

Formerjackman Team Owner

I use two scanners, one with the radio broadcast in one ear, and another with my drivers in the other ear.

4. Formerjackman

Formerjackman Team Owner

If we are indeed moving to production based engines, then it stand to reason that the Ford and Toyota engines would be DOHC, as they don't have anything else.

5. sdj

sdj Just a race fan

You got a custom set of head phones?

6. Formerjackman

Formerjackman Team Owner

No, one of the scanners is hooked to an earbud, while the other is hooked to a standard set of headphones.

7. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

I think they are heading for the BOP, balance of performance way of doing it myself. Engines will no longer cost an arm and a leg to get to the horsepower that works. New terms like sandbagging, and laying down will become buzz words.

8. Revman

The Morning Drive Gold this morning. Pistone asks Chris Rice about what went into picking Justin Hayley's Crew Chief. Lack of preparation, lack of professionalism, spending all of his time trying to be cute leads to a very unfortunate moment. Pathetic.

9. Formerjackman

Formerjackman Team Owner

Well, I'm under the impression that the current three and any potential new manufacturers REALLY want production based engines, that is what I'm basing my comments off of. Frankly, if we aren't going to have any more horsepower than we have now, there is simply no reason reason to continue producing specialty engines capable of double the needed output and that have no other purpose than Cup racing.

10. Revman

New segment on NASCAR Radio Post Race Show....."Chasing Victory".....It never ends...

11. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Team Owner

None of this has to do with Nick Harrison right?