SiriusXM's NASCAR Radio - Today's, not so hidden, agenda.....

Revman

TRD
You’re surprised the 78 guys aren’t adapting or happy with JGR? I’m not. Those guys loved the low key setting of Colorado and being on the island.
Yeah, I get that, but I am surprised by the sense of entitlement. I mean, I get you liked your former gig, and I get that the narrative is that the guy who employs you now screwed that up, but we are in a pandemic, the economy is shot....and you have employment in a changing industry about ready to dump a ton of talented fabricators, etc. for the new car.....and then you take to the airwaves to run your mouth? Interesting approach, and I am not sure the optics are great IMO.

Revman

TRD
Hughes went on with Claire...I missed the interview....so I will get it On Demand, but what I could surmise from the conversation was a few things...1) Cole was the glue, and he left, 2) Martin did not want him in his ear telling him to block because he didn't consider himself that kind of driver, 3) Management backed Martin's request, 4) Clayton felt that he was put in a position to lose because he knew what the other spotters were telling their drivers, and from the previous interview....5) He hated going from a team of 60ish to 600ish.

Listened to On Demand. My original take is accurate. For those keeping score....Hughes has been on two days this week. WTF....and you are taking Martin out? I mean KFB is always open for attack, but MTJ? Really? Come on man. Pulling really hard for redemption this year.....Originally for Adam....now for Small and Truex. Maybe Herring will see fit to run his mouth on NASCAR Radio on how great JGR is if MTJ wins this week.

Top Bottom