SiriusXM's NASCAR Radio - Today's, not so hidden, agenda.....

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
I quit listening to Choc so long ago I forgot about him. "Now, BACK IN THE DAY" blah blah blah blah blah! Plus Nascar can do no wrong according to Choc.
Same bullet points every week:
"Excitement and Action"
"Back when we went with the 3 team to Daytona...."
"Bowman Gray...."

Revman

You can't handle the truth!
Same bullet points every week:
"Excitement and Action"
"Back when we went with the 3 team to Daytona...."
"Bowman Gray...."
Don't forget the "I have nothing against Kyle Busch"....and then talks about what he has against him.

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
Do you think? I have never thought of KB and Senior in the same way....
Sr was actually rougher. Way rougher. Both had the "black hat" role down pat. Dale just got away with it as endearing because he was a "good ol' boy."

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
Choc is in rare form today. He's playing devil's advocate and trying to convince us that we don't know if Harv dumped the 9 intentionally or not. :rolleyes:🤣

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Choc is in rare form today. He's playing devil's advocate and trying to convince us that we don't know if Harv dumped the 9 intentionally or not. :rolleyes:
Probably just meant to "rattle his cage"

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Formerjackman

Team Owner
Even Kevin didn't try to convince anyone it was anything other than what it was. In fact, judging by his post race interview, he seemed proud of it actually. Much like Jack Nicholson, I think he WANTED to tell everybody he wrecked Chase on purpose, but probably felt he couldn't.

Revman

You can't handle the truth!
Unbelievable that NASCAR Radio is still babbling about Chasey and Delana's Wife. Surreal actually. Like this is still a thing? Bagley and Pistone are complete idiots. Now we will read Twitter to everybody. NASCAR loves this Chasey and Delana's Wife thing. Never gonna let it go. I think Chasey should hit Harv over the head with an authentic pool stick from the authentic pool hall.....and then sound the sireeeeeen.

Top Bottom