Spring/Summer weather thread.

Scratch that, I spoke too soon. Fahr just broke out in Mission Hills. 405 closed in both directions at the 118.

The 5 was closed earlier I believe. I passed by a freshly extinguished fire that jumped the freeway just north of the weigh station going through Pendleton about an hour ago. Not a real large fire but jumped 8 lanes of traffic! Large flames.

All of you on the west coast be damn careful. It looks pretty bad on tv.

You too, you guys deal with way more **** than we do.

The 5 was closed earlier I believe. I passed by a freshly extinguished fire that jumped the freeway just north of the weigh station going through Pendleton about an hour ago. Not a real large fire but jumped 8 lanes of traffic! Large flames.

You too, you guys deal with way more **** than we do.
Just heard of another fire now near Cal State San Marcos.

Just heard of another fire now near Cal State San Marcos.

Yeah dude, it's crazy, also hearing of reports of a fire in Temecula near Pechanga. What a mess! Crews are stretched thin in north SD. 6 wildfires right now, almost all of them are threatening homes. The San Marcos fire has been burning for a bit now and hasn't had one airdrop yet.

Around four inches of rain expected over the next 12 hours. Flood watches already in effect. Flood Warning in Martinsville.

I'll take this **** over two feet of snow anyday.

itgonrain.jpg

It is absolutely perfect here today and tomorrow. Mostly sunny with a high of about 67 both days. I couldn't order up anything better.

Been raining here for the past 3 days constantly. :mad:

It was 37° on Saturday morning. Fortunately, it feels like Summer today. 85°. I might go for a good run since I've got a racetrack in my lawn.

I saw that pic you posted last month. Cool place to stay if there is some civilization nearby.

We had frost today.
I can't believe it...... This early?!!
We had planned on going out in the boat before we knew how cold it was gonna be... And I took the kids from Canada to a gulf island for the day.
Was cold to start the day but warmed up and was really spectacular.
uploadfromtaptalk1401176871354.jpg
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1401176944056.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401176944056.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 195
Rain yesterday and early this morning --- 1.5 inches so far, and maybe more to come. I'm loving it.
Except it makes the green stuff grow like crazy. I foresee a ton of mower time in my future.

Weather is beautiful, sunny, 73* at 8 AM, wind is calm, taking the wife out on the boat while I catch a red snapper or three. :D

Already warm and getting warmer. I think Summer is here. Hit 90° yesterday.
My husband always said fishing was an excuse to drown worms and drink beer. Have a good time. :D

Already warm and getting warmer. I think Summer is here. Hit 90° yesterday.
My husband always said fishing was an excuse to drown worms and drink beer. Have a good time. :D
Thanks. We brought home fresh red snapper fillets for dinner and the freezer. :D

It was just too nice to stay inside and watch a race today. 72F and overcast. An afternoon at the golf course with beer and the guys was calling.

Sweet.
I DVR'd the race. This is the pic that I texted to DJ this morning...

It was overcast at 9am but there weren't any CHPs or Sheriffs on the road so I run 90mph out to County Line.
DJ rode to Indian Springs, elev. 3200, I was at sea level ;)
this could be me after too many corona's

A beautiful winters day down here and we went out to the other side of the country .... 35 minutes away. Took the Canadian kids to surf school
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402716011.114158.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402716043.631627.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402716067.732337.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402716164.625337.jpg

Back
Top Bottom