SRX Racing Series 2023

Sounds like PT is gonna be outta here. Stewart must have already been informed of the PT incident before this interview.
Yeah I agree. Tony was staying out of the drama in the interview. It might not be this year for Tracy getting the axe, but his nunmber looks to be up either way. Tracy just loses his mind behind the wheel.

Yeah I agree. Tony was staying out of the drama in the interview. It might not be this year for Tracy getting the axe, but his nunmber looks to be up either way. Tracy just loses his mind behind the wheel.
Yeah they probably will let him finish this year, unfortunately

Yeah they probably will let him finish this year, unfortunately
Probably a contract involved. Tracy lives in another world in which it is always the other driver's fault. I don't think he would leave on his own, they would have to drag him out kicking and screaming. :mad:

Last year just about every driver messed with Tracy. I thought there might be a contest to see how many would spin him out.

Would be interesting to travel back to 1992 and tell CART Rookie Tracy what a complete dickbag he'll become by 2023...

I'm not sure what they've been getting for TV ratings for these guys this year but I really like everything I'm seeing

.....and Ron Capps is signed up for Eldora which should be entertaining.
It will be fun to catch up with Benson and still remember Benson Cheerio's sponsorship.
Be funny if they were on his SRX car.

JB Wont run over you I can tell you that
Maybe but he is replacing Paul Tracy of all people. Some hard shoes to fill entertainment wise, good or bad. Maybe we will see Benson “Bend Some” fenders. ;) :)

Should be a packed house for tonight's race - Berlin sold out of tickets for the SRX race months ago. I wonder if they regret not trying to force people to buy a ticket to something else while they were at it. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom