Superstar Racing Experience

It's filling in the void during the Olympics, too.

Nice, hopefully more eyes will be on it.
So it’s a 6 race schedule I see, very cool. enough of a sample size that if it’s good might leave you wanting more. And since I’m not an Olympics fan there will be some racing on to fill my void. I hope the Covid is on the ropes by the time this series kicks off so that fans can attend.

I'LL BE AT THE FIRST SRX RACE (I hope)

Tony Stewart racing in front of me at Stafford Motor Speedway! I can't believe it! Also a big modified race the night before...hoping some of the SRX guys can get rides.

The SRX web page says "This is racing with all the guts of a 750 HP straight eight."
Is this a thing or do they need to fire the non-racing editor already?

1609787243773.png

So it’s a 6 race schedule I see, very cool. enough of a sample size that if it’s good might leave you wanting more. And since I’m not an Olympics fan there will be some racing on to fill my void.
The Olympics are scheduled to begin July 23 and the last SRX race is scheduled for July 17 so SRX is not filling the void during the Olympics.
Anyway, I'm excited for both.

The Olympics are scheduled to begin July 23 and the last SRX race is scheduled for July 17 so SRX is not filling the void during the Olympics.
My mistake, I thought the Olympics started in June.

Oh ****, I totally forgot it starts around late July into the early August time frame. Damn.

I'm on the fence about SRX, not really a fan of the concept car, was hoping we'd get more of an old school NASCAR body. Also not a fan of the IROC chassis setups, I think building a race winning chassis set is a part of the sport.

I'm on the fence about SRX, not really a fan of the concept car, was hoping we'd get more of an old school NASCAR body. Also not a fan of the IROC chassis setups, I think building a race winning chassis set is a part of the sport.
It's less expensive.

I’ll be shocked if Jeff races in this series. Shocked!

Jeff said in an interview at the Rolex that he doesn’t want to get behind the wheel of a race car again.

I guess I don't see Jeff running in this series. I mean how much racing have we heard about him doing since he stepped out of 24? All I can really remember is him running the Rolex 24. You don't hear about him out running a sprint car or late model somewhere. For whatever reason he doesn't appear to have the desire to drive, maybe the broadcasting and work at HMS has filled that desire for him.

On the other hand I'd be more than excited to see what he could do in this series

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks to me like he is going to be involved in some capacity. He posted #Team JG on his tweet.

The first 38 years of his life was taken up by accomplishing the highest accolades in motorsports history. I’d imagine he wants to spend some time aboard this with his kids and super model wife.

24-KARAT-yacht-1.jpg
Isn’t that Brooke’s?

Here is previously mentioned interview, best quality I could find. Watched it live, that’s why I said I’d be shocked if he races in this series. That dude is done and that’s okay, it was a privilege to be a fan of his.

Looks to me like he is going to be involved in some capacity. He posted #Team JG on his tweet.

Everyone is looking to much into the Team JG thing. If you look at other tweets on his Twitter, that’s been done a lot. I think it’s probably just the tweets he himself doesn’t Tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is looking to much into the Team JG thing. If you look at other tweets on his Twitter, that’s been done a lot. I think it’s probably just the tweets he himself doesn’t Tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep just a bunch of
giphy.gif

Huh. Better pictures of him taking pictures than his pictures of the car. Damn thing looks like a snowplow. It's almost as if their teasing us ...

Back
Top Bottom