Superstar Racing Experience

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
It's filling in the void during the Olympics, too.

Nice, hopefully more eyes will be on it.
So it’s a 6 race schedule I see, very cool. enough of a sample size that if it’s good might leave you wanting more. And since I’m not an Olympics fan there will be some racing on to fill my void. I hope the Covid is on the ropes by the time this series kicks off so that fans can attend.

Speedbowl14

Ryan Preece and short tracks
I'LL BE AT THE FIRST SRX RACE (I hope)

Tony Stewart racing in front of me at Stafford Motor Speedway! I can't believe it! Also a big modified race the night before...hoping some of the SRX guys can get rides.

Old 97

Team Owner
The SRX web page says "This is racing with all the guts of a 750 HP straight eight."
Is this a thing or do they need to fire the non-racing editor already?

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
1609787243773.png

donthaveanickname

Team Owner
So it’s a 6 race schedule I see, very cool. enough of a sample size that if it’s good might leave you wanting more. And since I’m not an Olympics fan there will be some racing on to fill my void.
The Olympics are scheduled to begin July 23 and the last SRX race is scheduled for July 17 so SRX is not filling the void during the Olympics.
Anyway, I'm excited for both.

Kiante

Team Owner
The Olympics are scheduled to begin July 23 and the last SRX race is scheduled for July 17 so SRX is not filling the void during the Olympics.
My mistake, I thought the Olympics started in June.

Oh ****, I totally forgot it starts around late July into the early August time frame. Damn.

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
I'm on the fence about SRX, not really a fan of the concept car, was hoping we'd get more of an old school NASCAR body. Also not a fan of the IROC chassis setups, I think building a race winning chassis set is a part of the sport.

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
I'm on the fence about SRX, not really a fan of the concept car, was hoping we'd get more of an old school NASCAR body. Also not a fan of the IROC chassis setups, I think building a race winning chassis set is a part of the sport.
It's less expensive.

Top Bottom