Superstar Racing Experience

The only people who know the truth about Jeremy Mayfield are Jeremy Mayfield and NASCAR.

Jeremy has never come across to me as a meth-addict, even in person at the track. But he did plead out on charges of possession.

Over 10 years later and I still don't know who to believe.

I have never understood why people care about Jeremy this much, he was a never was. That's just my opinion on the matter but for a new series starting out to have him on your grid I guess I don't see where the positive PR would come from while having him participate. The narrative changes from "here's a new racing series" to "hey Jeremy why did you get blackballed in Nascar?" It's not worth it

This series has literally turned into a retirement tour for my last favorite cup drivers, minus Biffle and Kenseth, who would probably be much more competitive then several of the driver choices lol

This series has literally turned into a retirement tour for my last favorite cup drivers, minus Biffle and Kenseth, who would probably be much more competitive then several of the driver choices lol
I dont think you're wrong, we'll see who they get for the ringer ride and home track ride. I am very interested to see how that shakes out.

I have never understood why people care about Jeremy this much, he was a never was. That's just my opinion on the matter but for a new series starting out to have him on your grid I guess I don't see where the positive PR would come from while having him participate. The narrative changes from "here's a new racing series" to "hey Jeremy why did you get blackballed in Nascar?" It's not worth it
A never was....Lol

The clue is with the “just gotta race” comment.

I’m betting it’s Tony testing it. Can’t wait to see the car turn some laps

But he said “all around great guy” ... 😇

1389116734000-AP-NASCAR-Mayfield-Home-Auto-Racing.jpg

Is this the 1st we've actually seen this car besides the poor quality pics? Is that actually some type of drivers door?

Looks like it hinges and swivels back and forth and latches for easier entry and exit. Evernham design genius.

Oh, no ... a wing.

Will it defy the laws of physics and generate lift going backwards?

Hopefully it races better than it looks....

I never got into the winged-car look.

Looks like he's driving around in a box of Kleenex.

Yea, looked boxier than I expected it to be. All the artist rendition of the car made it look like it was going to be some weird Dodge Viper with a wing.

I wonder if those are gonna be bias ply and the front end looks like the Old Pontiac

It looks a lot like a Trans Am car also , and this Guy Ernie Frances Jr. who is driving in the Super Star Racing Experience does pretty darn good in the Trans Am GT series

1615243427876.png

1615243806954.png

Achievements2017, 2018 Trans-Am Series TA class champion
2016 Trans-Am Series TA4 class champion
2014, 2015 Trans-Am Series TA3A class champion

Back
Top Bottom