Superstar Racing Experience

I'll have to say I'm another who doesn't care for the wing. The rest of the car is fine though, looks like a short track car. Still looking forward to the series regardless.

Really, t does look like a dirt short track car mostly (kind of similar to some local dirt late models and crates around here, at Beckley Speedway for example in WV). Not sure about the wing but until we see it race atleast, I would never doubt Ray honestly. He designed it, and he and Gordon were so good for a reason.

I think the car is built to take a lot of abuse, it's has a flat front and back for pushing, the tires are protected inboard against tire rubs and the flat sides will match up to each other.
That's a lot easier to do when you can drop all pretence of manufacturer resemblence.

Ray was talking on Sirius that they hope to be announcing some female drivers. Unfortunately besides Danica I can't think of any other that aren't already busy doing their own thing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ray was talking on Sirius that they hope to be announcing some female drivers. Unfortunately besides Danica I can't think of any other that aren't already busy doing their own thing?

Pippa Mann
Hanna zellers

Two off the top of my head

I'm sure theres a bunch in sports car, I just dont follow it close enough to know who they are.

I think the IMSA summer schedule overlaps with Tony's on several weekends, but I'd have to double-check.

EDIT - They overlap on three of SFX's six weekends.

So what sounds better? Door or window wider :) I was wondering about Super star today. They have a knack for keeping their name out there.

^^^ Time for the SRX weekly bump for media coverage. :punkrocke I mentioned awhile back that there would be dirt racing and was told in no certain terms there wouldn't be. So phwitt on whomever, bring on the bullring dirt racing :biggrin:

^^^ Time for the SRX weekly bump for media coverage. :punkrocke
I am with you on this. For some reason this whole process has been annoying. A mention of something, an obscure picture, a couple second video clip, the never ending driver announcements, promise of something else to come out soon. Geesh, let's just get on with it.

I'm not annoyed about it. They said it would start in the middle of summer. It's just a handful of races, but they promote it almost every week on the dot. I think it is pretty cool to watch it come together from nothing.

1617204090364.png

Is the driver roster set? Anyone else going to be added?

CBS had a couple of ad spots for SRX this past weekend, was surprised to see them promoting it so far in advance. It did make me think they might be interested in generally being more involved in Motorsports again.

Back
Top Bottom