Texas Test

Next he will be saying they turned up the crowd noise..both times.. and we aren't paying attention to what what's his face said.

Next he will be saying they turned up the crowd noise..both times.. and we aren't paying attention to what what's his face said.

Crowd noise? Okay. What's his face? Okay. Forum posters know better. No. Just no.

Okay, enough about how the new chevy body looks, how does it perform? Anyone got any numbers?

I doubt there is any data that would be useful to anyone but the engineers. I don't think outright speed was a goal and there weren't enough cars there to know how it would handle in traffic. I imagine they were just collecting data and overlaying that data on the old car or gathering data to load into the simulators.

Yes. Freeze the video at about the 42 second spot and go forward frame by frame to about 45 seconds. Hamlin let himself get put into no mans land with a guy on his inside that had no desire to cut him a break. A driver with his experience should have recognized what was happening and bailed out. Instead he made a half assed attempt to knock Chase down a lane and ended up with damage on both sides of the car.

I don't see anyplace in the Video where Denny was pulling over to let the 24 around.

I don't see anyplace in the Video where Denny was pulling over to let the 24 around.

But but but Chris Lambert has been through some stuff man! Which means his "opinion" is FACT obviously! That video you posted has clearly been doctored to make the 11 look bad! He was trying to pull over for the 24 and get far out of his way but mean ol' Chase just wouldn't let him go! All the cars behind them obviously slowed down too! How dare Chase have the gall to race Denny Hamlin hard since Hamlin always raced him so clean!

Denny thought he could bully Lagano a few years ago, and he ate some cement.
Denny thought he knock Elliott out the way and out of the championship at Martinsville and get away with it too.
Justice was served at Phoenix as it should be, by the drivers.
Maybe Dr Phil can splain how it works during the next visit, and write him an Ahole be gone script verses the depressed poor me kind.
He probably still doesn't get it, Probably should prescribe some common sense training, too.

Revman, it would be nice if you would point out what the 11 spotter was talking about, when he said the 11 was trying to let the 24 pass.

Revman, it would be nice if you would point out what the 11 spotter was talking about, when he said the 11 was trying to let the 24 pass.

Give Twitter a search. It's been a while, but that's exactly what he said after the fact.

All I can say is if Denny was trying to let Chase go by, then he needs to go back for a remedial course on how to do it, because if that as that was, it was a piss poor attempt at it.

Yeah, counters the other bull**** around here. I actually provide balance.

Maybe you do, it is in the eye of the beholder. I guess we all BS a little myself included, while thinking we are doing better.

Durn shame they gave Hamlin the less rice model. He might have been able to pull that slide job off. Too busy giving Kyle all the starch..and he still can't catch Truex. :D. Maybe this year. IDK after the new Camaro comes on the scene he will probably be wishing he stayed with a real team. Hendrick.

New car buoys hopes for Chevrolet to avoid ‘unacceptable’ Cup result last year

A Chevrolet executive calls it “unacceptable” that the manufacturer did not have a car racing for the Cup championship last year at Homestead-Miami Speedway but says he expects Chevrolet to have “at least a car or two” in the title race this season with the new Camaro ZL1

http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2018/01...sult-last-year/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

New car buoys hopes for Chevrolet to avoid ‘unacceptable’ Cup result last year

A Chevrolet executive calls it “unacceptable” that the manufacturer did not have a car racing for the Cup championship last year at Homestead-Miami Speedway but says he expects Chevrolet to have “at least a car or two” in the title race this season with the new Camaro ZL1

http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2018/01...sult-last-year/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
I like this part: If we do struggle, it’s not because of the fundamental design of the car

Back
Top Bottom