The Annex

lol They were taking it nice and slow.

I missed the stop sign by about 5 feet.
You have too if you loose your brakes past those 2 escape roads your as good as a gonner.....that last turn is dead mans curve....

I had to put my mom, 90, in an assisted living in March. It's hard to find a good one at a reasonable price.
My Dad is 90 in a few weeks I sure hope that never happens to have to put him in place for one thing I don't think he would go............it would be fight big time.

As long as you missed the sign that's a good thing......

I didn't say that right. I wasn't able to stop at the stop sign went 5 feet pass it.

Anywho, I need to get going so have a good night and TTYT :waver:

My Dad is 90 in a few weeks I sure hope that never happens to have to put him in place for one thing I don't think he would go............it would be fight big time.
She was still living on her on up until March when she got sick. She only lived a mile and a half from me, but that's as good as a couple of hours if something happens. I live in a pretty small house and there's no room. Where she's at is real nice. She has a really nice private room and she get 3 squares :D and she's still close.

I didn't say that right. I wasn't able to stop at the stop sign went 5 feet pass it.

Anywho, I need to get going so have a good night and TTYT :waver:
You really missed it!!!!
rofl.gif

Alrighy have agood night and be TTYT :waver:

She was still living on her on up until March when she got sick. She only lived a mile and a half from me, but that's as good as a couple of hours if something happens. I live in a pretty small house and there's no room. Where she's at is real nice. She has a really nice private room and she get 3 squares :D and she's still close.
Yeah my Dad is about that same distance but as you said might as well be 100 miles if your not there when needed.....Hopefully that day will not come my Dad is something else.....

Howdy its the weekend before the big day next week the malls will be crazy and you will not find me in one of them........ people get crazy!!!:owquitit:

I got home from work and first thing I did was drop my grandbabies new notepad, just got back from buying her another new one :rolleyes:

I had to put my mom, 90, in an assisted living in March. It's hard to find a good one at a reasonable price.
Yes.. they're very expensive and they offer different levels of care. My dad is 88. He's showing signs of dementia.. but he's always been a bit loopy anyway so it's hard to tell. I hope the place we found will be a good fit.

Back
Top Bottom