The Annex

Most of the time. Sometimes, especially after using the chainsaw and picking up limbs, I feel more like
a 90 year old chicken.

You are doing a lot better than me if you are using a chainsaw. Those things are too scary for me. I pick up or pull my limbs out to the road where the city picks them up. That job wears me out.

Most of the time. Sometimes, especially after using the chainsaw and picking up limbs, I feel more like
a 90 year old chicken.
You sound like Pat.
biggrin_zps60f49352.gif

You are doing a lot better than me if you are using a chainsaw. Those things are too scary for me. I pick up or pull my limbs out to the road where the city picks them up. That job wears me out.

Good morning Pat. Off to town soon.
36_1_26.gif

Haven't seen the sun here for several days. Heavy cloud cover, dank, dreary, grey and just plain yucky.

Pat, using a chainsaw isn't bad. A healthy fear of the thing is useful -- it keeps you alert, so that you use it safely.
Some of the stuff that falls around here is large, so it must be cut up before I can get it to the burn pile.

Haven't seen the sun here for several days. Heavy cloud cover, dank, dreary, grey and just plain yucky.

Pat, using a chainsaw isn't bad. A healthy fear of the thing is useful -- it keeps you alert, so that you use it safely.
Some of the stuff that falls around here is large, so it must be cut up before I can get it to the burn pile.

You are probably right. I had a small chain saw given to me once and tried to use it on a limb out back. I couldn't cut with it. Turns out the chain was dull. I gave the thing away when my neighbor helped me clean some junk out of the shed. Might try again if the need occurs.

Me to. Cloudy means decent temps and sunshine means
36_1_26.gif

Right now I have sunshine and -12 F

I am in the high 20's, Pete, and am watching a few flurries. No snow on the ground but that may change next Tuesday or Wednesday. I was down at the cottage last night and the lakes are nowhere near frozen so the ice fishermen will have to chill out so to speak.

Our spring has been pretty crap..... Lotsa wind and rain. Hopefully things are looking up. Just passed this on the way to the store.
So it ain't freezing.

At 10am its 20C

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419109151.935969.jpg

Last edited:
I LOVE Cincinnati chili. I'm a 3-way myself. Wish I could get it down here.
My husband and I had it for the first time when we were in Kentucky for the NASCAR races this past June. It was an eye opener for sure. We were sad when we got home because we didn't think we could get it till whenever we went back. But much to my delight, I found out a local chain carries these frozen boxes of it. It's not quite as good as getting it fresh from Skyline but it's pretty close

Good Afternoon/Good Evening Folks :waver: A very over cast cool day at 63 :punkrocke.....Dad took a tumble said he was trying to get the drapes closed itt got hung up some where he pulled lost his balance and went down... Luckily he missed the coffee table and didn't get hurt but sure hes gunna get real sore..... Didn't stop him from wanting Habit Burger again. I have had the mushroom burger of late so he tried that and loved it along with his Moca Malt damn they make great malts there and burgers.......He's been lucky with his tumbles I hope that never goes away that luck.....fingers_crossed.jpg

Good Afternoon/Good Evening Folks :waver: A very over cast cool day at 63 :punkrocke.....Dad took a tumble said he was trying to get the drapes closed itt got hung up some where he pulled lost his balance and went down... Luckily he missed the coffee table and didn't get hurt but sure hes gunna get real sore..... Didn't stop him from wanting Habit Burger again. I have had the mushroom burger of late so he tried that and loved it along with his Moca Malt damn they make great malts there and burgers.......He's been lucky with his tumbles I hope that never goes away that luck.....View attachment 16284

Yikes! That could have been bad. Glad he didn't break anything. :waver:

Yikes! That could have been bad. Glad he didn't break anything. :waver:
Hi Pat yes it could have been real bad missed the coffee table end by inches he said it took him a while to get up but he did..... hope he doesn't get real real sore I know I sure did when I went down and his back been really bothering him of late as well think its the weather been so long since we had this kind of weather....

Hi Pat yes it could have been real bad missed the coffee table end by inches he said it took him a while to get up but he did..... hope he doesn't get real real sore I know I sure did when I went down and his back been really bothering him of late as well think its the weather been so long since we had this kind of weather....

Looks like I need to get going. Have a good night! TTYT :punkrocke

You are probably right. I had a small chain saw given to me once and tried to use it on a limb out back. I couldn't cut with it. Turns out the chain was dull. I gave the thing away when my neighbor helped me clean some junk out of the shed. Might try again if the need occurs.

Chain saw is one of the most dangerous tools
I am in the high 20's, Pete, and am watching a few flurries. No snow on the ground but that may change next Tuesday or Wednesday. I was down at the cottage last night and the lakes are nowhere near frozen so the ice fishermen will have to chill out so to speak.

We had a week of mild temps and all the rivers were open. I just hope the snowmobile people are careful.

have you ever been to a party that had too much booze?
Hello and good evening Numbers … to answer your question no … have I ever been to a party that did not have enough booze? Yes … more then I care to count … lol …

Hello and good evening Numbers … to answer your question no … have I ever been to a party that did not have enough booze? Yes … more then I care to count … lol …
That's why I take my own cooler to every party I go to.

Look at the size of the blade they have on the front of this thing man that thing can move some snow! sure looks like that would be fun to do....

Naz, those locos have 5,000-6,000 hp..... like a knife slicing through butter...........

Back
Top Bottom