The Annex

Naz, those locos have 5,000-6,000 hp..... like a knife slicing through butter...........
Wow that's kewl sure be fun to do or see them do dat......
Naz, those locos have 5,000-6,000 hp..... like a knife slicing through butter...........
Haven't seen one like this before but also looks like hes haven any luck that snow must be rerally packed solid.....

Wow that's kewl sure be fun to do or see them do dat......

Haven't seen one like this before but also looks like hes haven any luck that snow must be rerally packed solid.....

That must be on the Prairies.......... You don't get snow like that in SoCal do you? lol

Here ya go ey'.......
canadian.gif

That must be on the Prairies.......... You don't get snow like that in SoCal do you? lol
No never that deep maybe up in Northern Cali..... On a real cold strong storm maybe a foot or three thas the most I have heard is feet.....

Heres another good one from your neck of the woods......Ontario....this one has a great shot from behind....

Yep
Looks like Manitoba...............
Plus theres no flat land here that gets snow just in the upper elevations of the mountains where they get the most at 8,000 feet.....If they get snow in the high desert its only inches....

Plus theres no flat land here that gets snow just in the upper elevations of the mountains where they get the most at 8,000 feet.....If they get snow in the high desert its only inches....

In Manitoba you can watch your dog run away for two days o_O

Yep
Looks like Manitoba...............
Hey Sean do you have any trouble with the songs thread I sure do takes for ever to load or it doesn't load at all.....
In Manitoba you can watch your dog run away for two days o_O
Not here theres hills al over the place....The town my Dad lives in a mile away though its not a hill the area hes at is maybe 20 feet higher in elevation......

Hey Sean do you have any trouble with the songs thread I sure do takes for ever to load or it doesn't load at all.....

Not here theres hills al over the place....The town my Dad lives in a mile away though its not a hill the area hes at is maybe 20 feet higher in elevation......

Songs thread works ok for me.........

I wish I could help but I'm not the most puter-savvy guy....

I enjoyed those snow videos. Needless to say, down here in East Texas we don't see that. ROTFL
4 inches of snow is a BIG storm down here --- everything just about shuts down and doesn't move.

I can't get that thread to load at all. I've started it, gone to brush my teeth, come back and it's still spinning it's wheels. I give up on it.

I enjoyed those snow videos. Needless to say, down here in East Texas we don't see that. ROTFL
4 inches of snow is a BIG storm down here --- everything just about shuts down and doesn't move.

I know how that is. We got some snow a few times in the last 10 years. Everyone gets out in it. We so excited, sitting in the ditch. LOL

I can't get that thread to load at all. I've started it, gone to brush my teeth, come back and it's still spinning it's wheels. I give up on it.
Just click on the last page of the thread. Its prolly trying to download the whole thing. From then on it should be sweet as it will remember the last seen.

why didn't you tell Naz that before? You know he is a picture,video poster. :)

Just click on the last page of the thread. Its prolly trying to download the whole thing. From then on it should be sweet as it will remember the last seen.

That's what I tried. It was ok when there weren't very many on that page, butttt that doesnt' last long.

That's what I tried. It was ok when there weren't very many on that page, butttt that doesnt' last long.
really....mine takes a little time too but what's the ISP you use Carrierpigeon.net :D

Ah ok so its not just me then.........Yeah its a PITA!!!

Good afternoon People :waver: This is a great video of Apollo 11 blastoff...... The release sequence is in slow motion you see things I never saw before.......its very cool..

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom