The Annex

Going back monday
Merry Christmas Kyle Fan its our time!!!!
stanley-and-weiss-merry-christmas-card-576x384.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone and I wish one and all a relaxing and enjoyable day.......even grumpy old Pete :D

Reactions: Pat
Wow 2am and I am still wide awake ... Hope everyone had a great Christmas I have been at it all day... Jessica gave us all a very cool gift we went to The Improve Comedy Club,Me,Jessica,Vic,my brother Tom his son Tommy,Vic's son Dylan I have not laughed for so long I don't think ever as long as tonight. GABRIEL “FLUFFY” IGLESIAS was the head liner he was on for two and a half hours no breaks... They were 4 others before him they were very good as well they had great food and drinks so they tell on the drinks.....We had a blast.......well guess I will try to unwind good luck to me......see you all later today......:waver::cheers:

Good Afternoon Race Fans :waver::cheers: Hows everyone doing the day after????

Good afternoon Naz :punkrocke

Spent a lot of time today taking stuff down. All I have left are the outside lights, the tree, and 2 poinsettias.

Good afternoon Naz :punkrocke

Spent a lot of time today taking stuff down. All I have left are the outside lights, the tree, and 2 poinsettias.
Wow your quick like I told Vic last night Christmas got here so fast and its gone even faster
yes.gif
sarcastic.gif

Wow your quick like I told Vic last night Christmas got here so fast and its gone even faster View attachment 16596 View attachment 16597

It did seem to happen too quick after Thanksgiving. I didn't want to get caught off guard New Year's with decorations to take down. Christmas Eve I remembered I didn't send someone their Christmas money. I had to run post it Christmas day. o_O

It did seem to happen too quick after Thanksgiving. I didn't want to get caught off guard New Year's with decorations to take down. Christmas Eve I remembered I didn't send someone their Christmas money. I had to run post it Christmas day. o_O
Ruh roh but you got it in time.......
thumb.gif
It id get here super fast after Thanksgiving. The dagum stores thru it at us beginning of October.....

everybody went home, it's all over and done with...taking the stuff down prolly Mon and Tues... maybe. Going to my sons' New Years so I need to have it done by then.

This is how I feel after working last evening and then driving 18 miles in a storm.

grandpa2.gif
so now I have to clean the yard and get more painting done.

Back
Top Bottom