The Announcers Thread

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by aroundgoes, Jul 28, 2017.

1. aroundgoes

aroundgoes Crew Chief

Denny didnt even try at Dover to get pass Chase

2. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Wow

LewTheShoe likes this.
  3. LewTheShoe

LewTheShoe Team Owner

Whoever replaces him will be a huge upgrade. Well, Michael Waltrip wouldn't be an upgrade, but anyone else would.

4. Team Penske

Team Penske Team Owner

Maybe they are cancelling the show?

5. sdj

sdj Just a race fan

Watched the Homestead race on NBCSN. What I great change of pace, low key, not a lot of yapping from Jarrett or the Brit, in car views, team radio spots, no screaming, no repetitive nuances over and over, no hyped up yapping over the obvious, etc etc.and most of all no Rick Allen or Jeff Burton!!!!!!!

Very enjoyable. :)

6. FLRacingFan

FLRacingFan Team Owner

Agreed. I switched to Hot Pass halfway through and the difference was striking. Sometimes it was easy to forget Diffey and DJ were even there, interjecting only when needed. Flipped back over to NBC once or twice only to have my ears pierced by the shrill voices of Jeff and Steve. No thank you.

I could watch Hot Pass each week. Dug the team radio too.

LewTheShoe and sdj like this.
  7. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Sums it up nicely. All NBCSN had to do was go thru the field and show some side by sides and it would have been perfect. How about next year NBCSN, ditch the gerbils will ya. I could only imagine what the gerbils sounded like. I spend most of my time trying to figure out which one is doing the screaming, Burton or Jr. while trying to ignore both of them. Gives me a damn headache. Like shut up and let me watch the damn race.

FLRacingFan, sdj and machinistman3 like this.
  8. sdj

sdj Just a race fan

My wife has heard me say that (only a little more colorful) a bunch of times this year. :D

StandOnIt likes this.
  9. aroundgoes

aroundgoes Crew Chief

can we kick out jeff burton

10. aroundgoes

aroundgoes Crew Chief

"Brady under center, A QB SNEAK BY BRADY AND IT'S A FIRST DOWN FOR THE PATRIOTS WITH 3:43 LEFT IN THE 1ST QUARTER! MAJOR IMPLICATIONS AS THE PATRIOTS DON'T AHVE TO PUNT NOW!"

FLRacingFan likes this.
  11. jaqua19

jaqua19 Team Owner

What happened to Skoal?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk