The Food thread

Thats your cue Bobby....Chlil recipe
Soooo many variables with chili recipes. With beans, without. What type of meat; ground, chunk, turkey, beef, pork (I prefer beef, sometimes a mixture of ground sirloin, filet mignon and smoked bacon.) What type of chilis; fresh, dried, powdered (I use a combo of fresh and powdered.) Tomatoes; crushed, diced, stewed (I prefer Cento Italian plum tomatoes cut with kitchen shears into 1/2" slices.)

Interesting read here...> http://www.seriouseats.com/2010/01/how-to-make-the-best-chili-ever-recipe-super-bowl.html

Soooo many variables with chili recipes. With beans, without. What type of meat; ground, chunk, turkey, beef, pork (I prefer beef, sometimes a mixture of ground sirloin, filet mignon and smoked bacon.) What type of chilis; fresh, dried, powdered (I use a combo of fresh and powdered.) Tomatoes; crushed, diced, stewed (I prefer Cento Italian plum tomatoes cut with kitchen shears into 1/2" slices.)

Interesting read here...> http://www.seriouseats.com/2010/01/how-to-make-the-best-chili-ever-recipe-super-bowl.html

That's the great thing about Chili no set recipe so you can add anything you desire really.
It's one of my favourite foods!

Thai green curry tonite

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410345785.830641.jpg

I wouldn't mind trying the steak and curry. Next time I think I may. I have to pass Muzza's on the way home from work tomorrow. :D

If I was there I would try one of each except the fruits and make a list then try the best again and again and again. :D

Bacon cheeseburger with homemade fries. Special jalapeno/Serrano spread on the bun.

It ain't a Muzza's Pie but it's all I got :mad:
That does look really good but my arteries clogged up some just lookin at that damn thang. :D

If I was there I would try one of each except the fruits and make a list then try the best again and again and again. :D
I think I've explained to you Johali that our Mince is ground beef right?.......Yummy pies. :)

were left in a little longer than necessary but they were still great!

I'm needing more and more jalapenos in everything now I find. I like my mouth to feel that hot glow

I'm a pretty picky eater, but Chicken fettuccine alfredo is typically my go to food when I want a good meal!

Ok, so I fried some chops in the cast iron skillet and baked some baby red potatoes with garlic and spices.

My question is, does it look better with gravy on it? Or, did I screw it up?

:D

Back
Top Bottom