The RFFL 2018 (Racing Forums Fantasy League) the Yahoo League legacy endures (35 race season)

FANTASY DEADLINES

• Select Drivers by March 16, 2018, 2:59 am
  • Position Drivers by March 18, 2018, 3:30 pm
DPK....as a long time yahoo fantasy user, what do you think of new site? I kinda like it.

As I look at the scores from Phoenix, I realize just what a tough crowd is in this game.

I thought I did well with a score over 300 points but then I find out that I lost a spot in the standings.
shocked.gif

The points results for Phoenix March 11, 2018. Race 3 of 35 for the RFFL.
Note: this list was manually created and subject to errors. If any are seen please speak up.

1. PeopleAreStrange 342
2. Greg 330
3. stujameson 319
4. GrayAreaMotorsports 318
5. fordfanrf 311
6. Molo's Motorsports 310
7. Brentford 303
7. FourTime 303
9. dpkimmel2001 302
10. ToyYoda 299
10. BushBrothers 299
12. Ford_Racing 289
12. johali 289
14. Danicafreak 288
15. klemmabyna 278
16. Sedro Woolley Racing 277

Last edited:
Congratulations to this week's winner: @RayinTX aka team FourTime.
Ray is very good at this and usually finished well in the old RFYFL standings. He will be tough competition all year in this league, too.

The complete RFYFL2018 race points results will be posted soon.

Congrats Four Time, on your third win of the season. All the driver and team changes this year have really got me confused. I think I can get it sorted out soon. Good luck next week everyone.

Congrats Four Time, on your third win of the season. All the driver and team changes this year have really got me confused. I think I can get it sorted out soon. Good luck next week everyone.

Thanks...but it is really only my second win. Also for PeopleAreStrange, BushBrothers and myself, the top 5s and 10s are overstated by one (I think).

Ray aka FourTime

250 points? Ouch. Didn't even go with Harvick this week- went with Keselowski instead, who finished 4th. My B and C drivers didn't do well at all.

Although the Martinsville race has been postponed to Monday, 2:00 p.m. Eastern, it appears that the deadline for selecting your starters for the Fantasy Racing Cheat Sheet game remains at 2:00 p.m. Eastern today. :idunno:

Screenshot_2018-03-27-04-56-39-1.png

Congratulations to this week's winner Sedro Woolley Racing.

I had Bowyer on my team but, being the genius that I am, he grabbed some bench where he watched Austin Dillon limp home in 30th place. :owquitit:

Thanks. You have to give Brentford credit too, he was only one point behind me.

My "C" driver finished much better than yours, but your pick of Blaney finished much better than my pick of Almirola. Tough league this year. A small amount of people are playing, but it's still so tough to get a win.

"Texas Motor Speedway in the Fort Worth suburb of..."

Technically, the track is in Fort Worth proper, not in a suburb outside of it. :)

That said, Fort Worth does have suburbs of its own, so I'm glad to see you inadvertently recognize Fort Worth as a metro anchor. :)

Considering all those wrecked cars, I will take a 300+ day. Though I could have done much better with my benched drivers.

Considering all those wrecked cars, I will take a 300+ day. Though I could have done much better with my benched drivers.

Good job up, you are up to P3 in the overall points.

Congrats to GrayAreaMotorsports, the top dog this week. And congrats to Four Time, the new points leader. I picked the right guys this week, but I left them on the bench. I'm catching up a little at a time. Good luck everybody, this week will be wild.

AGAIN thanks to @Greg for finding this site. It could almost be a a copy of yahoo. I am sure that is there intention.

I have not seen any totals yet to publish.
Tomorrow is a hectic day, it may be tomorrow evening before I get the results posted.

Back
Top Bottom