The RFFL 2018 (Racing Forums Fantasy League) the Yahoo League legacy endures (35 race season)

Congrats to ToyYota this weeks winner. He's out of the basement, and I'm there instead. Well done. It was a good race, but bad results for me. Good luck everybody.

Congratulations to @ToyYoda this week's winner. He scored 369 points all of his cars finished top 6.

Screenshot_2018-04-17-04-46-49-1.png

Congratulations to team, BushBrothers our new points leader.

@ToyYoda missed our first race, no fault of his own it was a confusing start up.

Based on average alone he would be third overall, if had not missed that initial race.

Congrats to ToyYota this weeks winner. He's out of the basement, and I'm there instead. Well done. It was a good race, but bad results for me. Good luck everybody.
Thanks Yogi.

I might be out of the basement, but I could return there just as quickly. :p

Richmond 1 FANTASY DEADLINES

Select Drivers by April 20, 2018, 2:59 am
Position Drivers by April 21, 2018, 6:30 pm

Congrats to Klemmabyna this weeks winner. Good job! At the end of segment 2, I had all four cars in the top seven. It went downhill from there. Newman creamed McMurray and was out. That was the killer, all the rest were top 12. I'm still guarding the rear. Good luck next week everybody.

I had a decent day going until David Ragan somehow fell back. I'm assuming he took the wave around and had to pit, thus costing him a few laps. Regardless, 274 still isn't horrible.

Congratulations to@klemmabyna this weeks winner.

Congratulations to@klemmabyna this weeks winner.
You wait just a damn minute bucko. I slave my asz off and finally get a second with 323 points and don't get a mention? :owquitit: :mad::mad::p

You wait just a damn minute bucko. I slave my asz off and finally get a second with 323 points and don't get a mention?

I'm thinkin' that if you worked your butt off at anything in your decision making process it was in making sure that you didn't spill any beer when you let the darts fly. :p

player18.gif

I'm thinkin' that if you worked your butt off at anything in your decision making process it was in making sure that you didn't spill any beer when you let the darts fly. :p

player18.gif
Yep. :D:D

Congratulations to Bush Brothers Racing for keeping the lead. The race results will be posted later today.
Screenshot_2018-04-30-05-03-54-1.png

hero to zeroooo in one week!!! last weeks winner to this week's last place.

Brad Keselowski
AJ Allmendinger
Paul Menard
Brendan Gaughan

looked like a decent finish until 7-time lost it all on his own. I would add a restrictor plate rant here, but I believe I've exceeded my quota.

I may want one of those participation trophy's to justify the time spent on my inept selections.

Greg: what did I ever do to you that has you setting such traps for me? I can't resist the game but then hate myself late on sundays!:D

Congrats danicafreek, it's quite a job to pick four drivers, and not having any of them crash out. I'm still in the basement, but I'm closing in. Good luck everyone.

Congratulations @Brentford this week's winner.
Full race results will be posted on Monday.

@BushBrothers has finished top 10 every race so far, and even more incredibly top 5 in 8 of 10 races. That makes a point leader.

@Johali after a slow start has moved from 12th position week 5, to a current 4th position.

Back
Top Bottom