The RFFL 2018 (Racing Forums Fantasy League) the Yahoo League legacy endures (35 race season)

Screenshot_2018-05-07-19-28-11-1.png

Way to go pjmolo. I don't know what I've done, but it must have been real bad, for karma to be giving me the business like this. All four of my starters, started in the top ten. Thirty laps to go, and they are all still there. Twelve laps later I have one car finishing 37th, and another one 34th. Good luck next week everybody.

Way to go pjmolo. I don't know what I've done, but it must have been real bad, for karma to be giving me the business like this. All four of my starters, started in the top ten. Thirty laps to go, and they are all still there. Twelve laps later I have one car finishing 37th, and another one 34th. Good luck next week everybody.

I lost Blaney and Byron in just a few laps, probably the same ones you lost.

Brentford does it again, congrats. I did so well this week. Nobody in the top ten. My two best were 15th, and 19th. And get this, my other two finished 39th, and 40th.:) I'm glad the spring segment is over. The summer segment couldn't possibly be as .... I won't say it, if I do, it will be. Good luck next week everyone.

Congratulations @Brentford the points leader and this week's race winner as well.

I will post last nights race results after the leagues website updates.

Congrats to stujameson, this week's winner. I did better this week, but for the second week in a row, one of my guys was dead last. Congrats to Brentford, winner of the spring segment.

Congratulations to this week's winner: Stujameson

When I don't have a good week, it's often because of the final few laps. Bowyer decided to miss a shift on that last restart costing me quite a bit of points.

I made a big improvement this week. Instead of one of my guys finishing dead last in the last two races, one of my guys finished next to dead last this week. I don't know how I do it. :)

Screenshot_2018-06-11-18-48-54-1.png

Congratulations @klemmabyna this week's winner.
Waiting for the winners (interview) post.

trying to set a record. most wins in the season and finish last in the point standings.

will likely prompt the rules committee to institute a chase format to determine a "true" champion!!!:D

getting my azz kicked and still having fun!

I'm back up to 4th in the standings after my 4th place finish.

This is the highest I've been since losing the points lead a couple of months ago. :oops:

Congratulations to this week's winning team: Bush Brothers.
Bush Brothers also regained the points lead.
Complete race results will be posted later today.

Screenshot_2018-06-25-21-01-24-1.png

Congratulations to Bush Brothers again.
He made up a deficit of more than 100 points to regain the points lead and increased his advantage on everyone.

I had originally selected Clint Bowyer and Kurt Busch as my "B list" drivers but then, after seeing how they qualified, changed it to McMurray and Allmendinger.

Maybe I should just go back to throwing darts . . . .

Back
Top Bottom