The Walking Dead Season 7

Good episode as usual.

I do have to say that the way the junkyard/garbage dump female leader speaks is irritating to me. It's almost like she's adapted to somewhat of a different language. I really don't get that premise as the amount of time that has gone by since the beginning of TWD's time really hasn't been all that long. Seriously, how many years have actually gone by, story time, sine the beginning of all of this? Not a lot. How has a different language evolved over such a short time? I think this stands out to me more because I watch this show with CC turned on so I don't miss any dialog.

Another thing that bugs me is that they are supposed to give that group all of the guns that they acquire. Seems like they aren't going to be any better off after they take on and beat Negans' clan should that happen.

Loved the spiked Walker. That seen was pretty awesome.

Morgan's stick gone? Damn. That will turn out bad for someone I think.

Reactions: Pat
Rick getting tossed into the pit with Winslow. Reminded me of Beldar Conehead Narfling the
Garthok

Their way of speaking and the hand signals does seem to be way off base. Makes me think they came from some mental institution. I am not speaking from spoilers because nothing has been said about that. It's just my impression. Thinking back, the Wolfs seemed a little short in intelligence also... like 8 year old adults.

Sunday's episode 7.10 was depressing to me. I can't wait for Negan to get neutered.

I meant to say 7.11. I'm getting myself confused on the episode #s. I just hated seeing Negan again with his brutality. I wish they would speed it up a bit so we can get to the part where team family kicks some butt. They will probably lose some good characters though. This whole Negan arc just sucks. Dwight is defective. It looks like the damage done to him is permanent. How does one trust him? You can't. Sherry was right not to. And that's sad.

I think the demise of Negan will be the season finale cliff hanger.

So has Eugene completely turned, or is he playing them? And is Dwight on his way to turning away from the Saviors? Great episode I thought.

So has Eugene completely turned, or is he playing them? And is Dwight on his way to turning away from the Saviors? Great episode I thought.

That little smirk in the opening scene give me hope but he looks too comfortable in the closing scene.

My thoughts are Eugene is doing what he's doing to survive and hoping that Rick & Co rescue him. . I think Dwight might be looking to switch sides.

That little smirk in the opening scene give me hope but he looks too comfortable in the closing scene.
That's exactly what made me question his motives.
My thoughts are Eugene is doing what he's doing to survive and hoping that Rick & Co rescue him. . I think Dwight might be looking to switch sides.
That's what I think to, especially after reading that letter he found.

Sunday's episode 7.10 was depressing to me. I can't wait for Negan to get neutered.

Why? He's literally the only interesting person on the entire show right now. He's a complete wack-job who could kill anyone at any time. Makes his scenes fun to watch.

Why? He's literally the only interesting person on the entire show right now. He's a complete wack-job who could kill anyone at any time. Makes his scenes fun to watch.

He is the same as IS to me. Evil. I don't enjoy watching humans torturing other humans. My hero is always the good guy. The good guy has to win. The bad guy has to pay.

And we thought the governor of Woodbury was evil!!!!!

Whoever the next villain is who follows Negan has a tough act to follow!

MRE's rather than 'meal ready to eat' a friend of my son who is career Army says it's more like 'Meal refusing to exit', KWIM? LMAO:)

I thought I was going to hate Jadis for demanding more guns. Instead she is starting to grow on me. Rick is learning how to deal with her. It was amusing. A great episode. #teamfamily :)

Sneak peek 7.13
2nanner.gif

Liked last night's episode. The light-hearted with Rick and Michone in the amusement park was fun. Except the ending of that part. Rick falls off the ferris wheel, zombies swarm, here's comes Michone as if the zombies are eating rick.. It was just.so.blatantly.obvious that it was the deer they were eating, and that Rick was fine.

Liked last night's episode. The light-hearted with Rick and Michone in the amusement park was fun. Except the ending of that part. Rick falls off the ferris wheel, zombies swarm, here's comes Michone as if the zombies are eating rick.. It was just.so.blatantly.obvious that it was the deer they were eating, and that Rick was fine.
How gutsy would it have been if they had killed Rick right there? After all these years and surviving on the roads he dies by falling off a ferris wheel lol

How gutsy would it have been if they had killed Rick right there? After all these years and surviving on the roads he dies by falling off a ferris wheel lol
I think there woulda been a viewer mutiny. You think the Ferguson riots were bad?

I doubt this will be available for long. Leaked promo by Fox International

That "deer" on the last episode....

Seriously some of the worst looking cgi I've ever seen. You'd think one of the most watched shows on all of tv could afford realistic cgi. I guess not.

Just read an advance preview of 7.13 by TVGeekTalk. They say this episode is one of those that sticks with you, is exceptional, like 'Clear' and 'The Grove'. This episode could be the best of the entire season. :partytime

Nobody? Nobody watch this or have a comment?

Oh well, I thought it was an excellent episode. Can't wait for the next.

Back
Top Bottom