The Walking Dead Season 7

All I have been able to learn is season 3 will be 16 episodes and they'll air sometime in 2017.
TWD starts up again in Feb 12th and with 8 episodes ends on April 2nd. So I guess FTWD will air sometime over the summer before TWD starts again in the Fall?

Reactions: Pat
That was interesting. But, I couldn't get page #19 to load. :mad:
I'm trough the first 9 issues so far. I haven't had any load issues. I'm using FireFox. Not sure if that matters.

I've never been a comic guy but it has been a very interesting read so far.

I'm trough the first 9 issues so far. I haven't had any load issues. I'm using FireFox. Not sure if that matters.

I've never been a comic guy but it has been a very interesting read so far.

I will try it again later. Got too much to do right now.

C0iYQu2UkAEiCNz.jpg

So much happening with the holidays I've been busy but I do want to get back to it. They are pretty kewl. :cool:

As I'm reading these issues, it clouds my memories of all of the events from the television series. Many things the same. Some slightly altered. Some completely new all together. It's very interesting to read the difference in the main characters that make/made up the show. I'm glad that I encountered them after having been a fan of this show for so many years. Looking back at the original concept makes me appreciate both versions of the same overall story.

Been jumping in on the marathon.
watched Carl eat the #10 can of pudding
Carol say ''look at the flowers <BANG>
Tyress dying
Beth and Daryl in the cabin
Beth dying

I'm old,,,what happened to those with the W craved into their foreheads?

,,,what happened to those with the W craved into their foreheads?

There weren't that many. TeamFamily killed all of them. I think the last of the Wolfs were the ones that attacked Rick in the RV

I've made it through the first 30 issues. I gotta say, this is almost like having another series to watch. Good stuff. I don't think it would take any of you WD fans long to get hooked into reading these.

Anyone else try them yet?

Here's the link to the first issue. You can navigate to all the others from there.

I've made it through the first 30 issues. I gotta say, this is almost like having another series to watch. Good stuff. I don't think it would take any of you WD fans long to get hooked into reading these.

Anyone else try them yet?

Here's the link to the first issue. You can navigate to all the others from there.

I'm up to #24. It is something to do. I get confused though on who is supposed to be who. Then I think something is about to happen and it doesn't. Like when Shane was supposed to be there to beat the crap out of Carol's abusive husband and none of it happens. I'm like.. what was the point wasting all that time by the creek washing cloths? It was boring for me.

But I'm still reading...

I'm up to #24. It is something to do. I get confused though on who is supposed to be who. Then I think something is about to happen and it doesn't. Like when Shane was supposed to be there to beat the crap out of Carol's abusive husband and none of it happens. I'm like.. what was the point wasting all that time by the creek washing cloths? It was boring for me.

But I'm still reading...
I must be too easily entertained but that does make life a whole lot more exciting. ;)

What issue are you on now? Have they fought with the Governor?
Just finished #32. Some stuff is going down with the Governor but not what you're probably referring to.

The comics are making me want, more than ever, to go back and re-watch the series. I am sensing a vicious cycle developing here. One in which my productivity level will take a drastic fall.

I want to watch season 1 again. This last marathon didn't start with season 1, not that I could find. I may have to buy the DVDs.

I want to watch season 1 again. This last marathon didn't start with season 1, not that I could find. I may have to buy the DVDs.
I agree that season one was great. Actually season one episode one is what got me hooked.
Playing all the episodes in these marathons would take a lot of time [revenue] from AMC IMO. And the early seasons have been played time and time again over the years in various marathons.

I agree that season one was great. Actually season one episode one is what got me hooked.
Playing all the episodes in these marathons would take a lot of time [revenue] from AMC IMO. And the early seasons have been played time and time again over the years in various marathons.

I knew they would have to start dropping some from the marathons soon. I did want to get season 1 on tape so I could watch it when it struck me. The further away the series gets from season 1, the more I appreciate the first few seasons.

Just finished #32. Some stuff is going down with the Governor but not what you're probably referring to.

The comics are making me want, more than ever, to go back and re-watch the series. I am sensing a vicious cycle developing here. One in which my productivity level will take a drastic fall.

I'm up to 95-96 but now I'm getting a dialog about a bad certificate. Have you gotten this message? I have used task manager to kill it twice now because I don't trust it. It doesn't come up right away.

I'm up to 95-96 but now I'm getting a dialog about a bad certificate. Have you gotten this message? I have used task manager to kill it twice now because I don't trust it. It doesn't come up right away.
I've not made it that far and haven't gotten any errors.

I have read the on-line comics up to issue #163 which hasn't been downloaded yet. I think the tv series is much better, even much different. The main theme is the same but there are so many nuisances that make a big difference to me. It's like the characters are different people. I'm glad they didn't keep the story lines the same.

I had the same problem although I didn't get anywhere near reading 163 issues, maybe just 40,
20 days until TWD returns!!!!!

I knew they would have to start dropping some from the marathons soon. I did want to get season 1 on tape so I could watch it when it struck me. The further away the series gets from season 1, the more I appreciate the first few seasons.
Tape? What's tape? :p

AMC announced the title for episode 7.9 will be "Rock in the Road" :idunno:

Back
Top Bottom