This week on Door Bumper Clear

Blaze

BRAVES AND DAWGS ARE CHAMPS!!
Not to defend Kyle Busch, but he’s normally top 5 in vote getting for MPD. See him on the list all the time when it’s like “top 5 vote getters in no particular order.” So like him or not, he’s at least near the top of popularity.

Blaze

BRAVES AND DAWGS ARE CHAMPS!!
Kyle Busch could walk on water, and people would say it's because he can't swim...
I’m sure they are drivers you would do this with, it happens. Stuff like that, and talent and Yada yada is all opinion based. Plus I see a lot of people give him credit for things, but dislike his attitude.

But that’s kinda different than something where you got a popularity contest to look at to give the fact he’s a top 5 popular driver. They can’t really argue that.

AdoubleU24

Team Owner
I will say this....and this might shock some.....I don't buy into the 9 favoritism thing with NASCAR. I just don't.
It doesn't exist. They've been penalized a double digit amount of times going back to his 2nd year in the 24. I remember Chicago 2017 when they found the tape on the spoiler in the playoffs lol.

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
I spend 80-90 minutes a day in my car and just can't bring myself to listen to podcasts or talk shows. I have to have music on.

I could get a ton of these podcasts I want to listen to knocked out in that time.

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
I'm not a podcast person at all. Just wanted to let you know where it's available if you were interested. But I suppose my daily YouTube use is as bad as any Podcast habit. Spend several hours a day on YT. Nothing else to do though. TV stays on OTA channel 12-16hrs day. Maybe hit MSNBC/CNN couple times a day for less than an hour.

I spend more time on YouTube than everywhere else combined. Unless there's a major news story going on, then my TV is glued to MSNBC.

antman12

Team Owner
This Randy Lanier episode of the Dale Jr Download is absolutely wild.

My man had a 165,000 pounds(!!!) of pot floatin through the ocean headed to San Francisco while he’s racing the Indy 500.

Top Bottom