This week on Door Bumper Clear

Wtf is the 15 doing

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Much better episode this week. Last week was a train wreck and not in a good way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freddie seemed to imply Tyler Reddick will race at North Wilkesboro in 23 or 24 take what you want from that

Take the week off Freddie

Post Texas, lots of tire chat and who's to blame (everyone). Brett had a interesting take on Kyle Larson's "demolish it" comment on how to improve Texas. And they do a "Citizens Court"* breakdown on who should/should not get penalties after the race (Just came out, Byron & Gibbs both got dinged). This week was NOT a hot drunken mess, worth a listen:

*My description, not theirs.

I like episodes about racing, not grown men bragging about how drunk they got the night before like teenagers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I watched it on YouTube. It was cringy, zero critical thinking demonstrated on his part there

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Big Al's is actually a nice place to go enjoy a few brews with friends. Nearly everything in new Mooresville is in a strip mall. (race teams included)
The food is good, and the wait staff is accommodating. The Pittsburgh Steeler's crap could be gone, but otherwise it's a decent place.

Was surprised the 3 of them all picked the 9 this weekend, surely they see how they've been running from way up there lol

Was surprised the 3 of them all picked the 9 this weekend, surely they see how they've been running from way up there lol
Probably did it as a jinx so they make it so clear they dislike him.

Big Al's is actually a nice place to go enjoy a few brews with friends. Nearly everything in new Mooresville is in a strip mall. (race teams included)
The food is good, and the wait staff is accommodating. The Pittsburgh Steeler's crap could be gone, but otherwise it's a decent place.
I’ve never been, despite being by it all the time. We’ve eaten at Joe Fish and La UNICA in same strip, but never Al’s

Well he’s 2 tenths off in practice and the Ross Chastain Doesn’t Give A F*** tour is fastest. FML 😔😡

Back
Top Bottom