Top 10 @ Dega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe because the only way they can get a win is with some Bump Drafting!!!!!!!

Sr was good.

Kerry sucks.

Jr has less than 10 WC wins. How can you say he's "just that good"?

Originally posted by Race City 38
the one thing you learn from being an Earnhardt fan.........the Earnhardts are so damn good that the only excuse some people can find as to why they are good is because they are cheaters or because races are fixed for them

everyone that has a clear head knows that doesnt happen....they are just that good :)

So if he's "So damn good", why ain't he in the top ten in points?

I don't think the races are fixed... its nearly impossible to fix a race simply because anything can happen. But I do think that some drivers cheat without Nascar knowing (wink wink) or with them knowing (wink wink) or even with Nascar giving them the advantage.

What comes to mind is I think the Watkins Glen race. Jeff Gordon was running in the 20's and had a crappy car all day, suddenly when he gets a two tire stop and no adjustments, while the whole field came in for four, everyone else ate his dust... can that happen with only a two tire stop? Hmmm...

What about my stats, TWF?

I thought I hit that one right the hell out of the park. :D

Do you really want to bring the word "glaze" into this? I'll burn you a new one, fair warning...

You people are getting out of hand with the Jimmy Spencer cracks. He ain't my favorite, but he beats hell out of a lot of drivers out there. But he ain't CUTE....:bleh:

This ain't a damn beauty contest, it's a car race. Grow up bashers.

There are two theories on how to argue with a woman. Neither of them work.... haha, thats pretty funny.

Originally posted by abooja
What about my stats, TWF?

I thought I hit that one right the hell out of the park. :D

Luck I mean skill boo...pure skill. :p

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
So if he's "So damn good", why ain't he in the top ten in points?

That's what get's me pissed the most. It's that they sit there and say how great he is and it's obvious he doesn't have the stats to back up those claims.

The day I hear a Jr fan say, "You know he isn't as great as all the hype would have you believe. Maybe he needs to mature a little then we can start touting him as the best ever" will be the day people like bud_stud will get an ounce of respect from any old school race fan.

But they don't. They just wave their pompoms in blind ignorance.

I aint bashin no one but that just came in to mind when i read that post

i can say he's just that good because he has two busch championships..unlike your driver...who sucked it up big time in the busch series

to even win a race in WC is one hell of accopmlisment

By the way... my top 10:

1.) #18
2.) #40
3.) #31
4.) #25
5.) #10
6.) #9
7.) #12
8.) #36
9.) #6
10.) #23

...and yes we will see the big one.

I'm honest to say, Jr hasn't done **** this year... besides the win at dega, and a few top5...top10s... this years has been crap for him. I'm a diehard Jr fan saying this, so take it as that.

WEll i got to go to bed i have to barn about 3 barns tomorrow of tobacco ill just have to read the rest of this thread in the mornin

yea this year as sucked....every driver has bad years................gotta stick with him though

i can say he's just that good because he has two busch championships..unlike your driver...who sucked it up big time in the busch series

How many wins did Jr have in WC his first year? Who was ROTY in 99?

Originally posted by paul
That's what get's me pissed the most.  It's that they sit there and say how great he is and it's obvious he doesn't have the stats to back up those claims.

The day I hear a Jr fan say, "You know he isn't as great as all the hype would have you believe.  Maybe he needs to mature a little then we can start touting him as the best ever"

But they don't.  They just wave their pompoms in blind ignorance.

Paul, Lake Speed fans will say that he is the greatest driver there ever was.

And I have even said that he needs to grow up some, especially with his "how much I drink in a night" comments.....

he won 2 points and 1 non points........3 races....your driver won 3 races

Originally posted by fergy1370
Paul, Lake Speed fans will say that he is the greatest driver there ever was.

And I have even said that he needs to grow up some, especially with his "how much I drink in a night" comments.....

The toppic of this thread is not Jr himself.

It's fans like bud_stud that really irk people. Clueless twits that just follow the leader.

Busch championship... fine, but what, in the best equipment than the rest of the field right? Yeah how simple is that, only real competition was Matt Kenseth.

Bottom line is that Junior has not shown anything is WC... until he does... he is just a second tier driver to me.

o and this thread is starting to act like the ThatsRacing.com thread stop this bashing befor yall screw it up

Damn paul, chill out...
Jr has had a hell of a season, but I stand behind him. The most impressive driver this year has been Jimmie Johnson by far. Go ahead though, start ripping away at Jimmie.

he won 2 points and 1 non points........3 races....your driver won 3 races

Are you really trying to say that Jr is a better driver than Stewart?

yea he's just a driver.....he's my driver...so im a little biased......everyone should stick up for their drivers

How many wins did Jr have in WC his first year?  Who was ROTY in 99?

He had a total of three......Texas, Richmond and the Winston.

Yes, I know the Winston doesn't count.

And Kenseth won the ROTY. Jr's team fell apart at the end of the year.........

****, cant even voice an opinion without somebody getting all smartass about it. If ya dont like me or my views, then f$#k off is all I gotta say.

Edited by fergy......I ain't putting up with that kind of talk, Jr fan or no Jr fan.

The toppic of this thread is not Jr himself.

It's fans like bud_stud that really irk people.  Clueless twits that just follow the leader.

well you can't say i follow the leader

Originally posted by bud_stud
****, cant even voice an opinion without somebody getting all smartass about it.  If ya dont like me or my views, then **** off is all I gotta say.

See ya later bud_stud...was nice knowing ya.

no Paul im not.........your saying my driver isnt worth anything...when his stats are pretty close to your drivers......thats all im saying

Busch? Who's talkin Busch?

I have freely admitted that Ward Burton has as much chance of winning a Winston Cup as a snowball in a skillet. He is my favorite driver for many reasons, which I will NOT enumerate to someone so closed minded. Wait till puberty's over, then maybe you'll understand. I have not gone off in here about how Ward Burton is the best driver to ever crap between a pair of Nikes, because it ain't true. Ask any of the knowledgeable fans you are currently annoying, they'll tell you I don't blindly praise him. Better yet, shut up for ten minutes and read some of my other posts.

Check out the thread about Ward Burton in this forum. You could take a lesson in class behavior. Amazing things happen when you outgrow a damn do-rag.

no Paul im not.........your saying my driver isnt worth anything...when his stats are pretty close to your drivers......thats all im saying

1) His stats are nowhere near Stewarts.

2) I never said he wasn't worth anything. Try reading through again and you'll see that I said he hasn't proven himself to be this great driver the hype says he is. The day a Jr fan says that Jr isn't all he's cracked up to be will be the very same day pigs fly.

Originally posted by fergy1370
Is Stewart a better driver than Jr?

If I'm looking at stats yes. What else is there to go by? Cool factor? MTV appearences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom