TV Shows

Man, that **** was awesome! Tyrion's "confession" at the end was brilliant!

Can you say emmy win? I can.

I had to watch that episode twice it was that good.

Oh Shae you dumb little girl you..

Blacklist. Hoe-Lee-Crap! What a season finale!
That was awesome! Reddington's back had burn scars. Either he's Lizzy's dad or he was there at the fire. I want to believe that he's her dad but there have already been too many twists. It would, however, explain why she is on Berlin's list, if Red did kill Berlin's daughter. Can't wait for next season!!

That was awesome! Reddington's back had burn scars. Either he's Lizzy's dad or he was there at the fire. I want to believe that he's her dad but there have already been too many twists. It would, however, explain why she is on Berlin's list, if Red did kill Berlin's daughter. Can't wait for next season!!
That would explain when Tom told her that her dad was still alive too but that's to easy.

I don't care how sizzling hot anyone is, that crap ain't coming on my TV. The only thing I've ever seen of that show is the 30 seconds or so it would still be on when I changed the channel to watch whatever the next show happened to be.
I gave up on celebrity competition shows after Skating with Celebrities failed to lead to serious injuries for anyone.

Wanna know how you can tell you've seen a TV show too many times? When you know every single line in an episode.

I gave up on celebrity competition shows after Skating with Celebrities failed to lead to serious injuries for anyone.
I swear, when they announced that show, I thought is had to be a parody. There's no way someone came up with this as an actual show. Boy was I mistaken.

Loved the Criminal Minds season finale; intense as hell. Hopefully they keep the cast as is and don't make any unnecessary additions again.

Loved the Criminal Minds season finale; intense as hell. Hopefully they keep the cast as is and don't make any unnecessary additions again.
Yeah, that was good. I was a little disappointed to see her leave. I thought she added something to the show. I was kind of hoping Rossi would be the one to go, as I've never really bought him as a real person, but I didn't figure they would ever do that. I would have been pretty pissed if anybody else left the show though. I was afraid they were gonna kill J.J. off in the shootout in the junkyard for a minute there, and that would have been completely unacceptable. I watch that show for a lot of reasons, but watching her is right near the top of the list.

Yeah, that was good. I was a little disappointed to see her leave. I thought she added something to the show. I was kind of hoping Rossi would be the one to go, as I've never really bought him as a real person, but I didn't figure they would ever do that. I would have been pretty pissed if anybody else left the show though. I was afraid they were gonna kill J.J. off in the shootout in the junkyard for a minute there, and that would have been completely unacceptable. I watch that show for a lot of reasons, but watching her is right near the top of the list.

aj-cook-apr-2011-cbs.jpg

:wub:

Holy hell that Hannibal season finale!

Obviously they thought season 2 would be the final season since it wasn't renewed until just a few weeks ago so they had to treat it as a final one.

It will be interesting to see how they manage to explain all of this next season.

Obviously they thought season 2 would be the final season since it wasn't renewed until just a few weeks ago so they had to treat it as a final one.

It will be interesting to see how they manage to explain all of this next season.
Say no more, I haven't watched it yet!

*Spoiler Alert for fans of The Mentalist who may not have seen the last episode for some reason*

I was a little surprised by the season finale of The Mentalist. I really never thought they would put Jane and Lisbon together romantically. I mean, good for him, she is incredibly hot! It's just that they seemed to have a different type of a relationship than that. It was announced that the show is coming back for next season, so it will be interesting to see how this whole new dynamic plays out in their schemes next season. The show still has big ratings, in spite of CBS's insistence on moving it around the schedule and giving it a dreaded Sunday night slot. CBS's Sunday night slots are much worse than other network's because the shows often get pushed back due to whatever sporting event ends late earlier in the day. They don't shorten any shows, they just push everything back to whatever irregular time they choose to start it. There was talk that the show would be cancelled after this season due to a drop in the ratings from it's previous highs of like 16 million viewers a week to like 10 or 11 million or so. The thing is, that's still a lot more than most shows and a lot more than a new show is likely to draw immediately.

Well then! So where do they go from here? New characters for Hannibal to dela with, or do they somehow explain a return or survival of Jack and Will?

Well then! So where do they go from here? New characters for Hannibal to dela with, or do they somehow explain a return or survival of Jack and Will?

Well if they stick close to the books both of them surely survive.

Jack Crawford is still alive in the movie and the movie is well after the series. Remember this is suppose to be a prequel so now that there will be a season 3 at least Will will get to come back.

Laurence Fishburne is in doubt though. He just signed for a comedy show with ABC called Black-ish so he's likely not returning. We'll see.

Does anybody else in here watch The Fosters on ABC Family? The family and I just started watching it from the beginning. We have it on demand on U-Verse and most of our favorite shows are between seasons right now so we decided to check it out. It's actually pretty interesting. We're pretty hooked so far.

Had anyone been watching Believe? I'd been watching it On Demand, but ended up a few weeks behind. I know it has been cancelled, but I'm wondring it's even worth my time to wacth the last couple episodes I haven't yet watched.

Does anybody else in here watch The Fosters on ABC Family? The family and I just started watching it from the beginning. We have it on demand on U-Verse and most of our favorite shows are between seasons right now so we decided to check it out. It's actually pretty interesting. We're pretty hooked so far.
My wife does, I hate it, and every other drama on ABC Family, I haven't really watched any, but the commercials annoy me.

My wife does, I hate it, and every other drama on ABC Family, I haven't really watched any, but the commercials annoy me.

I watch Pretty Little Liars. It may be a terribly confusing show but it has Ashely Benson. That's all I need to enjoy it.
tumblr_m1abmi8Dt91r50a76.gif

Last edited:
Anyone watches Black Sails? Recently got into it. Great quality show.

This probably hasn't been mentioned because it's a fairly new show, plus no one watches Trutv, but has anyone seen the new show "The Carbonaro Effect?" One of the funniest shows I've seen!

This probably hasn't been mentioned because it's a fairly new show, plus no one watches Trutv, but has anyone seen the new show "The Carbonaro Effect?" One of the funniest shows I've seen!
I've been planning to watch it. I get it on demand on U-verse. It looks pretty funny from the commercials.

Back
Top Bottom