TV Shows

ABC's got a lot of shows they'll be cancelling. Once Upon A Time, Modern Family (which I've never seen), Last Man Standing and maybe Wonderland will probably be the only shows that survive past this season.
Modern Family? Hadnt hear that.

Just watched the full five minute preview Walking Dead season 4. Sonofabitch I can't wait until Sunday.

Just watched the full five minute preview Walking Dead season 4. Sonofabitch I can't wait until Sunday.

Been watching most of the marathon all week. I had read about the spin off and hope it doesn't take away from the original.
amc.com has the dead newsletter and 10 minute webisodes

Been watching most of the marathon all week. I had read about the spin off and hope it doesn't take away from the original.
amc.com has the dead newsletter and 10 minute webisodes
First show was intense, if any indication this season will be good.

The next episode is titled Infected. Daryl was thanked early on for the deer he had brought back by the kid who turned at the end of the episode. Violet the pig died.
Wonder if the food chain is now contaminated? Can't see a bunch of vegetabletarian:p
zombies:)

The next episode is titled Infected. Daryl was thanked early on for the deer he had brought back by the kid who turned at the end of the episode. Violet the pig died.
Wonder if the food chain is now contaminated? Can't see a bunch of vegetabletarian:p
zombies:)
My wife is wondering the same thing now. But you also have to remember, everyone is already infected anyway (we learned that early on, which was the reason the guy in the CDC was simply blowing the place up and committing suicide). But it does make you wonder why the nerdy kid got so ill last night during "story time."

Do you guys watch American Horror Story?

Pretty good show. So freakishly well made. Saw a few episodes of it on Netflix and I'm hooked now.

Pretty good show. So freakishly well made. Saw a few episodes of it on Netflix and I'm hooked now.

I watched a few episodes in season one but that's it. Do they have a different cast every season?

I need to start watching it. I've heard so many good things about it, and it does look intriguing.

I watched a few episodes in season one but that's it. Do they have a different cast every season?

I haven't caught up to the later seasons just yet.

But from what I've read is that some characters, the main ones are brought back but as different characters.

Its interesting. Its not really serial like many other shows. You dont nesesarily need to watch from the beginning to know what's going on. If you've seen Masters of Horror then you get an idea of what this is more or less.

I need to start watching it. I've heard so many good things about it, and it does look intriguing.

If you're into horror films you owe it to yourself to give it a watch.

I tried holding up on watching this show because Netflix only has the one season up but I couldn't wait anymore and went ahead and downloaded the second season off the net. lol

I haven't caught up to the later seasons just yet.

But from what I've read is that some characters, the main ones are brought back but as different characters.

Its interesting. Its not really serial like many other shows. You dont nesesarily need to watch from the beginning to know what's going on. If you've seen Masters of Horror then you get an idea of what this is more or less.

If you're into horror films you owe it to yourself to give it a watch.

I tried holding up on watching this show because Netflix only has the one season up but I couldn't wait anymore and went ahead and downloaded the second season off the net. lol

And that's exactly why :)

Ghost Hunters has been on for years and hasn't produced anything interesting. It's just a group of people walking around in the dark pretending they hear/see stuff.

I don't know how the hell shows like that stay on the air :idunno:

I like the ghost stuff but nothing ever happens on that show. Heck it would be better if they just made some stuff up instead of an hour of "did you hear that" "Did you see that":rolleyes:

Chris Licht is a genius and he'll probably be running CBS News in 10-20 years, if not sooner. Morning Joe (also a Chris Licht creation) and CBS This Morning are the cornerstone of morning news and talk. Everything else is just fluff.

NBC has given the axe to two shows. Welcome to the Family and Ironside. Based on the ratings, I'm sure no one on here saw either of them. Nor did I....

Found the first episode of Goldrush on last night. I like Parker, even Fred is growing on me. I'm surprised Todd hasn't been "whacked" by his crew....

Found the first episode of Goldrush on last night. I like Parker, even Fred is growing on me. I'm surprised Todd hasn't been "whacked" by his crew....

Technically the season starts next week. What you saw last night has been on a few times. Just shows how all the changes that have been made were done, since all of them have abandoned last seasons spots. Hoffman crew leaves the Klondike for South America, Parker leaves his grandpa's Big Nugget Mine for the Yukon, and the Dakota Boys left Porcupine Creek for Cahoon Creek.

NBC has given the axe to two shows. Welcome to the Family and Ironside. Based on the ratings, I'm sure no one on here saw either of them. Nor did I....

The only thing I watch on NBC is football and Nightly News. I didn't know they had primetime shows. ;)

Seriously though, NBC's been a disaster for a while and ABC is right behind them.

NBC's comedy block is awful.. and Ironside a cop in a wheelchair is not a strong enough gimmick.. it was also a remake. The only show on NBC I've semi followed is Chicago Fire.

Oh and The Blacklist is really good.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ndy-project-survive-the-terrible-twos/210185/

^^ Good site for ratings. The link is the bubble watch.

Last edited:
My wife and I like it quite a bit
My wife likes The Goldbergs too, so I've seen it a few more times. There have been a few funny moments, but there are a TON of anachronisms in that show. For example, a couple of episodes ago the grandpa took the kid to the theater to see Poltergeist (which came out in '82), and in this past episode a reference was made to Say Anything (which came out in '89).

Last edited:
My wife likes The Goldbergs too, so I've seen it a few more times. There have been a few funny moments, but there are a TON of anachronisms in that show. A couple of episodes ago the grandpa took the kid to the theater to see Poltergeist (which came out in '82), and in this past episode a reference was made to Say Anything (which came out in '89).
I'm not really worried about that stuff. I try not to overthink sitcoms. That seems to be the best way to view them.

Back
Top Bottom