Ty Gibbs Appreciation Thread

I hate most of the Toyota drivers too but it took guys like Larson, Byron, Elliott and Logano about 100 races to be consistently battling for the win. It’s not easy to run top 5 in the cup series and Ty is doing it regularly in his second full time season. He’s gonna be a top guy for the next 20 years.
If Gibbs does win a race, he will, depending on his other stats fit in with the three drivers I am posting. I think if you look at the top 5's and 10's you will see that Gibbs is a bit behind.
I think people have been listening to a bit of puffing when it comes to Ty. The yota fans of course are talking Ty up. But compared to Larson who had little experience on pavement and driving for a second tier team I posted Larson's Cup stats.

Larson:

1710810813368.png

Byron:
1710810873502.png

Elliott:
1710810919177.png

Gibbs:

1710810979696.png

I care little if the toe headed golden child wins a race or not. I don't like the little prick.
Now is this the kind of "don't like" until he changes teams/manufacturers, or is the lasting kind of hatred? WE've seen this from you before.

I hate most of the Toyota drivers too but it took guys like Larson, Byron, Elliott and Logano about 100 races to be consistently battling for the win. It’s not easy to run top 5 in the cup series and Ty is doing it regularly in his second full time season. He’s gonna be a top guy for the next 20 years.
Don't **** with his flow. He doesn't mean what he says.....he is just seeing red. Yesterday was a long day for him....looked good for a long time. Won't be long now.

If Gibbs does win a race, he will, depending on his other stats fit in with the three drivers I am posting. I think if you look at the top 5's and 10's you will see that Gibbs is a bit behind.
I think people have been listening to a bit of puffing when it comes to Ty. The yota fans of course are talking Ty up. But compared to Larson who had little experience on pavement and driving for a second tier team I posted Larson's Cup stats.

Larson:

View attachment 77390

Byron:
View attachment 77391
Elliott:
View attachment 77392
Gibbs:

View attachment 77393
But you are not biased, so we truly appreciate your objective evaluation. First two years for each.....no wins. You said that he would be overdue. You are trying way too hard. Loads of crap man.

But you are not biased, so we truly appreciate your objective evaluation. First two years for each.....no wins. You said that he would be overdue. You are trying way too hard. Loads of crap man.
Look at the top 5's and 10's. in comparison. Sorry, the Gibster isn't the second coming so far, the Camaro like front end might help them in their front end of the month contest.

Look at the top 5's and 10's. in comparison. Sorry, the Gibster isn't the second coming so far, the Camaro like front end might help them in their front end of the month contest.
You are working way too hard. Wasn't your point wins? Ty is just fine. Go play in the Hendrick News Thread....they still have a team don't they? Haven't seen much of them the last couple of weeks.....

You are working way too hard. Wasn't your point wins? Ty is just fine. Go play in the Hendrick News Thread....they still have a team don't they? Haven't seen much of them the last couple of weeks.....
Working too hard lol, child's play. Those Camaro/yota copycats are hilarious.

Like many others, I was turned off by his antics and immaturity in Xfinity series and reaction in one of his early races in the Cup Series. Losing his father gave him a wake up call and almost overnight turned him around on several fronts.
Ty Gibbs was born with a silver spoon in his mouth but he has proven himself very early in his career. Knowing he had the best equipment and team members to support him is making his climb to the top easier but in the end, he is sitting in the driver's seat and he is getting the job done.

Gibbs is on the cusp of winning a race and once he breaks through will likely win many more. I expect he’ll contend for championships too.
Second in points....but, @StandOnIt has him as overdue. Love this. Ty took what the car would give him yesterday. Great drive.

Gibbs is on the cusp of winning a race and once he breaks through will likely win many more. I expect he’ll contend for championships too.
We might make the final 4 THIS year. If he pops off 2 wins he has a very good chance at it. Still early but he’s been very very good so far.

I agree he will win many more. My next bold prediction is that he wins OVER 5 races this decade.

Back
Top Bottom