Video Game thread

Richard "I'm The Best Corner In The Game" Sherman to be the cover player for Madden 15.

Richard "I'm The Best Corner In The Game" Sherman to be the cover player for Madden 15.

Not that I'm suspicious or anything, but as a Panthers fan I'm pretty thrilled Newton had to settle for second on this one.

Lots of cool stuff announced already today. The game play for Division and Witcher 3 looked awesome. EA finally turning corner with Madden?

A few things. Got Madden 15. Only have had a few hours with it this week, but this is probably the best Madden I have played in years. My god the graphics are awesome! If you were on the fence about this game I say go for it!

Oh and then there is this:

Will actually be free for PS+ subscribers.

Sweet, I get to save myself 65 bucks which WILL go to Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor instead. :D

I am still waiting on getting a PS4. I have an HD tv now to use it on, but last week I got a great deal 7 PS3 games for $30 and I am pretty happy. It seems the PS3 games have all gone way down in price, which is fine with me because I am not really the type of person who has to have the newest games.

So, yeah, I really want that Hyrule Warriors game that just came out for the Wii U. I've never been a Dynasty Warriors fan but it just looks like mindless fun. I like the music and the visuals.

Smash Bros. just came out for the 3DS, but I'm not sure if I want it. I just don't feel like a game like that would play well with the 3DS control scheme. It's gotten great reviews but people have complained about the controls, and some of them have broken their circle pads.

ever wanted to own every single NES/SNES/N64/GAMECUBE/PS3 games and more? For 164k you can.

I just bought Smash Bros. for the 3DS off the Nintendo eShop last night, and it's a really good game. It's way better than I thought it would be. All the awesomeness of Smash in the palms of my hands. :D

Something is making me hold off on Hyrule Warriors, which I originally thought I wanted even more than Smash. I feel like it'll be fun for about 10 minutes and then get incredibly repetitive and boring.

Just noticed this thread, and i though i would give my two-cents, i like FPS's mainly and Sports games. I like World War II games the best, and most books i read are WWII, such a interesting topic
My Favorite WW2 Games are:
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (Original, Spearhead, Breakthrough)
Darkest Hour 44-45 (mod for Red Orchestra)
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Call of Duty 2
Medal of Honor : Airborne

Just noticed this thread, and i though i would give my two-cents, i like FPS's mainly and Sports games. I like World War II games the best, and most books i read are WWII, such a interesting topic
My Favorite WW2 Games are:
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (Original, Spearhead, Breakthrough)
Darkest Hour 44-45 (mod for Red Orchestra)
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Call of Duty 2
Medal of Honor : Airborne

You should look into War Thunder. It is out now for PS4 and PC. I really like the game a lot.

A few things. Got Madden 15. Only have had a few hours with it this week, but this is probably the best Madden I have played in years. My god the graphics are awesome! If you were on the fence about this game I say go for it!

Oh and then there is this:

I am pretty dissapointed and mad about this game.

Got delayed until next year. March to be exact.

The reason? Because it didn't want to go against Call of Duty, Asassin's Creed and Far Cry 4. :rolleyes:

I am not sure I want this game anymore.

I am pretty dissapointed and mad about this game.

Got delayed until next year. March to be exact.

The reason? Because it didn't want to go against Call of Duty, Asassin's Creed and Far Cry 4. :rolleyes:

I am not sure I want this game anymore.
Oh I still do. I am fine, because I will be too busy with GTAV.

I have to say, Bayonetta 2 looks pretty damn good. The WiiU finally has a game worth a damn.

Do you have this game @Mr. Gregory?

Yessir! I just got the game on Tuesday and was just getting ready to post about it. I was torn between this and Hyrule Warriors, which I am now skeptical about. My choice was to either spend $60 on that or spend $60 on Bayonetta 2 and also get the first Bayonetta included with it. I like Zelda, but that decision was a no-brainer for me.

I never got into Bayonetta in the past, and I had only casually considered buying this game when I originally got my Wii U, but I tried the demo and immediately got into it. It plays like a slightly more complex version of Remember Me, which was like Arkham Asylum. You fight a bunch of enemies and have a bunch of combos you can do, and you have to time your dodges properly for maximum effect. Play efficiently and you get a higher score. Lather, rinse, repeat. I love games like that.

Yessir! I just got the game on Tuesday and was just getting ready to post about it. I was torn between this and Hyrule Warriors, which I am now skeptical about. My choice was to either spend $60 on that or spend $60 on Bayonetta 2 and also get the first Bayonetta included with it. I like Zelda, but that decision was a no-brainer for me.

I never got into Bayonetta in the past, and I had only casually considered buying this game when I originally got my Wii U, but I tried the demo and immediately got into it. It plays like a slightly more complex version of Remember Me, which was like Arkham Asylum. You fight a bunch of enemies and have a bunch of combos you can do, and you have to time your dodges properly for maximum effect. Play efficiently and you get a higher score. Lather, rinse, repeat. I love games like that.

I actually think a better comparisson would be Devil May Cry. This game has the same mechanics as that of Devil May Cry.

Hell even the witch time was seemingly taken from Devil May Cry. (Devil Trigger)

I got Remember Me downloaded but not installed on my PS3 which I got for free via the PS+.

Now that you mentioned it plays like that I may have to get on that one. My backlog is pretty crazy.

I actually think a better comparisson would be Devil May Cry. This game has the same mechanics as that of Devil May Cry.

Hell even the witch time was seemingly taken from Devil May Cry. (Devil Trigger)

I got Remember Me downloaded but not installed on my PS3 which I got for free via the PS+.

Now that you mentioned it plays like that I may have to get on that one. My backlog is pretty crazy.
You may be right. I never played DmC.

But yeah, Remember Me was a fun little game. It wasn't very difficult, which was fine by me, and I loved the bright, futuristic, clean art style and story - and it had a solid female main character that wasn't hypersexualized to boot. It definitely reminded me of Mirror's Edge.

Any of you guys want a free voucher to a movie from Sony? I've seen the ones they're giving for free.

Ninja Turtles
Anchorman 2
Star Trek: Into Darkness
World War Z
Transformers: Age of Extinction

I just bought an X-Box One today and 2 games, Shadow of Mordor and Rayman Legends. I'll let you know if I like them.

Shadow of Mordor is really good. I have it for the PS4.

I'm still waiting for Fallout 4 and Mass Effect 4 to announce their release date. I refuse to purchase a next-gen console until then.

I've been playing a lot of Civilization V lately. That game with DLC may be one of my favorites of all time.

Also, I've been playing Madden 08 with mods on PC.

Looks like Project cars will never come out.

Got delayed from March to April and now got delayed to mid-May with no release date this time.

I'm about done with this "game."

Anyone gonna get the NASCAR Expansion pack for Forza 6 today?

The trailer didn't make me want to go pick up a Xbox to play it. LOL. Still a little miffed that there isn't a good/great Nascar/stock car sim for the consoles. Iracing would make so much money if they came out with a console version. Was really hoping Project Cars would be that sim with a Oval track expansion, but they have all but killed that now.

The trailer didn't make me want to go pick up a Xbox to play it. LOL. Still a little miffed that there isn't a good/great Nascar/stock car sim for the consoles. Iracing would make so much money if they came out with a console version. Was really hoping Project Cars would be that sim with a Oval track expansion, but they have all but killed that now.
I play PCars here & there. I enjoy it.

I saw the Forza NASCAR expansion and got excited but read that if you race at the only NASCAR track, Homestead, there are no cautions. WtfIknowright

I'll probably wait & see what DMB produces before I buy it

I play PCars here & there. I enjoy it.

I saw the Forza NASCAR expansion and got excited but read that if you race at the only NASCAR track, Homestead, there are no cautions. WtfIknowright

I'll probably wait & see what DMB produces before I buy it

I really like PCars a lot on my PS4. Even bought a thrustmaster wheel. Very disappointed that they dropped the oval expansion. Will see if it is added to PCars 2.

Apparently there's going to be some big news released this weekend about the new NASCAR game. I'm hoping for some gameplay footage.

I was hoping to be playing Asseto Corsa by now but they delayed it till June so I'll pass on that game.

Gran Turismo Sport is coming out in November so I'll wait for that. And YES, THERE WILL BE CAUTIONS! :D @ChexOrWrex

Check it out.

There are plenty of ovals here @Jeffrey00

34 Minute gameplay

Official trailer

This looks great.

Hope it comes to fruition. That's been badly needed for years. Hopefully the cars sound realistic as well.

Same.

But the new generation consoles are pretty solid. They can do a lot more than the previous ones. Project Cars has full on damage so it can be implemented if they want so it can be done for a fact.

I was hoping to be playing Asseto Corsa by now but they delayed it till June so I'll pass on that game.

Gran Turismo Sport is coming out in November so I'll wait for that. And YES, THERE WILL BE CAUTIONS! :D @ChexOrWrex

Check it out.

There are plenty of ovals here @Jeffrey00

34 Minute gameplay

Official trailer

This looks great.

Ohhhh I cant wait for Sport

On a side note, I wonder how much longer GT6 is going to be getting seasonals, and if PD is in fact done with 6 at this point meaning with updates. I am ready to put the PS3 away :D

Are you a member over at GTP ?

Will GT have a freaking damage mode for once?
I believe at one point it was the car manufacturers that didnt want the damage that was one of the reason for the lack of damage, yes, thats always bugged me too

Ohhhh I cant wait for Sport

On a side note, I wonder how much longer GT6 is going to be getting seasonals, and if PD is in fact done with 6 at this point meaning with updates. I am ready to put the PS3 away :D

Are you a member over at GTP ?

I wasn't even aware that GT6 was still getting updates? GT5 didn't get many.

They did like a few months of seasonal events than stopped. I sold my copy of it.

What's a GTP?

Back
Top Bottom