Walking Dead

Who the freak was driving the ice cream truck filled with walkers?Now that Merle ended up coming back with Darryl and saving Rick, how will Rick react? Or will he just keep spiraling out of control?

I think the governors nerdy assistant was piloting the walker wagon.
I don't think it'll take Glen long to kill Merle.
Rick needs some damn therapy or some tonin-altering meds

I think the governors nerdy assistant was piloting the walker wagon.
I don't think it'll take Glen long to kill Merle.
Rick needs some damn therapy or some tonin-altering meds
I agree with two of the three. But I just think the nerdy assistant is just too squeamish, skittish and scared to be able to do that. Hell, he damn near peed himself when he was trying to address the living before Andrea took over.

Rick is taking the express bus to Crazy Town.

Andrea, she gonna hit it or slit it? Tough decision to make as she gazed longingly into his eye,

Who was driving the truck last week?

Andrea, she gonna hit it or slit it? Tough decision to make as she gazed longingly into his eye,

Who was driving the truck last week?
Face it, Andrea's in love with the psycho governor. She may be conflicted with going to war on her friends, but based on her actions so far I damn sure don't see her ever being accepted back.

I'd like to know who was in that truck too, but am starting to think it might not be that big of a plot point to find out who it was.

So where the hell does Rick think he's gonna get a stockpile of weapons enough to hold off the army that will be coming? And will this happen before the season finale, or will it be part of the cliffhanger we all know is coming?

Pretty good stuff tonight. I won't spoil it in case some of you haven't watched it yet.
Can't wait for next week.

Pretty good stuff tonight. I won't spoil it in case some of you haven't watched it yet.
Can't wait for next week.
Really good episode last night. Pretty cold to bypass that hitchhiker, twice, and then take his backpack. I guess he didn't need anymore after that, but still. :D

I thought toe zombie booby traps were top notch. Good thing zombies are really dumb.

How did the governor escape all those walkers?

Son of a ....... Merle! Didn't see the gov getting the upper hand on him and figured when he shot him he'd become a walker. But the closing scene with Darrel was intense!

DAMMIT! Can't someone KILL the Governor?
I can't believe we have to wait til October :(
Why did they kill off Andrea? Sad episode.

WOW! Didn't see that coming! Rick's back on track, Carl is a stone cold killer, Gov is coo-coo, poor bastard Milton and Andrea is gone. Damm

What an episode! Carl his turned into a cold hearted killer, and I see that really escalating next season. Frekin governor with what he did to Milton and Andrea, and then to his own damn people, whoa!

I do want to know why they brought everyone back to the prison rather than just taking over Woodbury.

Woodbury is a nicer place to live but the prison is easier to defend. The gov is still out there somewhere. He's crazy enough to try to get back into Woodbury and wipe out those remaining, the old people and kids .I think that's why they were brought back.

Wonder why none of the gov's people never fired back at him? They stood there at first and then ran as he cut them down.

I'm on Carl's side. I would've shot the guy too. After all, he took part in trying to kill Rick and his group.

One thing is certain, AMC has a mega hit. People I know who are fans all have differing opinions of the story line but they can't wait for next season.

Well I can say this, if anyone didn't want to read the comics because they were afraid it would ruin the show. Well you can throw that argument out the window. They are nothing alike anymore.

Just like movies that are made from books.

You guys better be careful. These tv shows and video games are bad examples remember? You might wanna go bite someone after watching it:)

You guys really liked season 3? I thought it was near unwatchable.

You guys really liked season 3? I thought it was near unwatchable.
Much better than season 2. Season 2 got stale with them being on the ranch for the whole thing. Nothing wil beat the first season, but 3 was damn good.

Much better than season 2. Season 2 got stale with them being on the ranch for the whole thing. Nothing wil beat the first season, but 3 was damn good.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here.

Having them all in the ranch was good. It created good drama between Shane and Rick.

Last season was all over the place. Not to mention Rick spent half teh season acting like a looney. Season got better in the second half but it still lack that tension the other seasons had.

I hope the next season gets back on track. This shows keeps changing writers every year. That's where the inconsistency are coming from. Seemingly no direction at all.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree here.

Having them all in the ranch was good. It created good drama between Shane and Rick.

Last season was all over the place. Not to mention Rick spent half teh season acting like a looney. Season got better in the second half but it still lack that tension the other seasons had.

I hope the next season gets back on track. This shows keeps changing writers every year. That's where the inconsistency are coming from. Seemingly no direction at all.
We will have to disagree then. Yeah, Rick was all over the place, losing his marbles, but there were a lot of critical moments, and the buildup with "our" group and the Gov's group was tremendous. And the increasing maturity of Carl is very interesting.

Back to the original thread.

A new version of the bubonic plague? It is carried by fleas on rats. btw who has been feeding rats to the walkers? Looks like Tyrese has his ticket for nutsville in his hand. Shame about Karen.

A new version of the bubonic plague? It is carried by fleas on rats. btw who has been feeding rats to the walkers? Looks like Tyrese has his ticket for nutsville in his hand. Shame about Karen.
Last night was kind of a "holy-****!" episode.

Who was feeding the rats to the walkers? Maybe that older of the two little sisters?

And who burned the bodies in the cell block? Hershel?

She was the one that Carl chewed out for naming walkers. So it's very possible she was feeding them. Also possible,pure speculation on my part, that she's a carrier infecting others...?
No idea who burned the bodies. When did Hershel either grow another leg or get a proper fitting prosthesis?
Going to re watch and look for the red eyed walker(s) they talked about on Talking Dead

on of the little blonde girls are feeding the zombies rats. i think it is the oldest one that couldn't kill the dad. they are going to be obsessed with death. that is why they are always watching the walkers at the fence.

Back
Top Bottom