Weather check-in

Just wait till you get the stuff Maj and I are dealing with now. brrr

35 degrees here an falling. It is supposed to drop to 26 by this evening. We've still been far above our average temps so far this winter. I'm just glad that all of this rain that we've been having hasn't been in the form of snow. I'm fine with the snow blower taking a year off. ;)

It's right around 32 here. There's snow still on a lot of surfaces outside, but it's no longer falling and the ground is still a little too warm for it to stay there for the most part too.

Should be cold, but I could about wear shorts. Says it's 50º but with the sun shining, it feels a lot warmer.

Been raining for the last two days. I think last year at this time (actually the day after Christmas) we had a 2' snowfall.

It is 59* on this New Year's Eve 2011. Feels warmer even with overcast skies.

We'll probably pay for this in February but I'm enjoying it right now.

It is 59* on this New Year's Eve 2011. Feels warmer even with overcast skies.

We'll probably pay for this in February but I'm enjoying it right now.
Agree on the Feburary thought. I believe we will be
knee deep in SNOW right about Daytona 500 week.

Sunny 74.8 so 75 what a gorgeous day!!!!! I have a lady friend in Dallas that's on her patio sun bathing, and having a glass of wine. :)

It's going to be 82 today and we are going to the beach.

Not bad here right now, low 40's which is great for January. Wednesday night predicting high single digits, like 9 degrees. Gotta find my fur lined mogandies..

cold, too damn cold; snow flurries, too damn much snow; windy, too damn windy. thinking about renting a room from bobbyford for the winters.

Not bad here right now, low 40's which is great for January. Wednesday night predicting high single digits, like 9 degrees. Gotta find my fur lined mogandies..
Are those mogandies available in South County?

It's 30 here and windy ... with the wind chill factor it's at 23. :eek:

Suppose to be back in the 60's this weekend or next week though ... unless something changes. :rolleyes:

Up to 26 now, now predicting 6 degrees tonight. Our dog, a Siberian Husky, is lovin' it though.

Forecast has changed, it won't get that cold tonight. The original forecast was 6 degrees. Now they say 7:rolleyes:

Yes TRL these breeds do love the cold. When it snows we have to pull her in otherwise she'd be outside all day rolling around it it. In the summer she parks herself in front of the a/c. Bought Naja a plastic kiddy pool that she "lounges" in when she goes out in hot weather.

About 25º here now, windy with the slightest of snow flurries around the area. About dam time it's cold, it's freakin' January! Of course it's back to the 50s later n the week.

Good God, yesterday was shorts day and today I had to wear my parka. Hell, I didn't even wear that parka for the first five years I lived down here. I believe the high may have finally got UP to freezing before falling again. Sposed to warm up the rest of the week though.

Good God, yesterday was shorts day and today I had to wear my parka. Hell, I didn't even wear that parka for the first five years I lived down here. I believe the high may have finally got UP to freezing before falling again. Sposed to warm up the rest of the week though.

Was not a good day for me, had a cold, but still have to take care of my dogs.

-1 last night @ 9:00pm when I got home from my sons basketball game. 9.5 right now. My mailbox door sounded like it was ready to fall off when I tried to open it last night.

Back
Top Bottom