Weather check-in

We actually got the slightest dusting of snow, but it only showed up on the deck. And tomorrow, it's supposed to be 65º

10 am and it's 60 degrees. Less than a week ago we had a little snow.

Our forecast for the next 4 days --- rain, rain, and more rain---mixed with thunderstorms and a side order of showers.

As long as it doesn't get violent, bring it on.

Our forecast for the next 4 days --- rain, rain, and more rain---mixed with thunderstorms and a side order of showers.

As long as it doesn't get violent, bring it on.
Getting a little nippy here and looks like rain but not much falling right now.

Got into the 60's yesterday, today and tomorrow mid 40's but long range calls for 60's all next week with the possibility of hitting 70!

Yeah, someone hit the winter switch. Gonna be cold at South Boston tomorrow night, be sure to bundle up.

Rained a ton this morning, now it's just cold and wet..

Cold?

Well, I don't see rain in the forecast tomorrow... looks like racing weather to me! :beerbang:

Drizzlin' here. Just cuz it's drizzlin' don't mean we ain't grillin'...
001-6.jpg

Hit 89* on the front porch a bit ago. Clear, sunny skies. T'storms predicted for Monday/Tuesday. They'd better be right because
we drive to Houston on Wednesday for hubby's next MRI check-up.

Hit 72 yesterday, a new record. Going to 71 today. The guesser says 76 Thursday.
It might be officially Spring but normal temps would be high 40's flirting with 50.
Gonna dig out my shorts and get my sticks some sun.:) Thinking of taking the dawg to the doggie park.

Rain, rain, and more rain. It's been raining heavily since 4AM --- fortunately no severe weather.
The thunder has been literally shaking the whole house. I'm sitting here watching my monitor shake with the thunder.
This stuff is moving so S-L-O-W-L-Y to the East ---- but when it does move out, anyone to the East better have their hip waders on.

I've had the windows open. Everyone in the house is cold (it was 80 degrees yesterday) and put the heat on so I have the windows open all the time now.

SST, we'll have to wait for the drought map to come out --- probably Thursday.
Most of Texas is catching up --- the Hill Country got some good rain, hopefully the lakes will begin to get back some of their depth. Lake Travis was still down 40 feet 2 days ago. The Edwards Aquifer is still a long way from being recharged.

Back
Top Bottom