Weather check-in

Nice and warm.

image-3630283501.jpg

a nice toasty 6 right now high of 10 today low of 2

we've gotten some. Wiped out our satellite for NHRA. Nothing a 12 foot pole designed for cleaning ceiling fans couldn't fix.

Hit 70* today --- very humid. Not a drop of the promised rain. It all went North or South of us.
Warm enough for us to get out and put the front wheels back on the backhoe --- not the easiest job in the world.

We got a little rain this morning but now the sun is out and it's beautiful outside.

There's a thunderstorm moving through the area... in February. Forecast high on this final Friday in February is in the upper 70s with a chance of thunderstorms.

For the record, I live in DC, not South Florida.

5 inches of the white stuff last night..It's amazing one year we have 100 inches, next year we have 70 inches and this year we have like 20 inches...What a difference in the 3 years

Got gas yesterday, $3.74 btw, wearing a t-shirt. Mid 50's, sunny, barely any wind. Woke up to it freakin' snowing this morning. Not a lot, just about a inch. It's not sunny and a lot colder than the mid 50's.:(

We barely reached 35º last Sunday, and it's about 80º right now. Major thunderstorms and high wind come through tonight, and it's barely going to be 50º tomorrrow

We barely reached 35º last Sunday, and it's about 80º right now. Major thunderstorms and high wind come through tonight, and it's barely going to be 50º tomorrrow

Careful VA. That's a very dangerous line of storms... we've got the same "fun" headed our way.

Upper 70's the a line of bad storms came though and the temps dropped to lower 60's. Sat in my truck for about 10 minutes when the bottom fell out. Couldn't see three feet in front of me. Then it was back to wearing sunglasses.

Thursday ... mid to high 70's ... also had the AC on last night for alittle while ... Friday Night/Saturday Morning ... 38 ... :eek:

This is pretty crazy. I woke up to snow covering everything this morning. Wednesday I ran several errands wearing a t-shirt.

66 degrees here, 15 water grains, 12% RH, vapor pressure was 0.07, density altitude was 100 below sea level. Beautiful day for racing/testing. More of the same tomorrow.

From the National Weather Service:

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind between 6 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming south between 6 and 9 mph.

Tuesday Night: Clear, with a low around 32. South wind between 7 and 10 mph.

Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 61. South wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 45. South wind between 11 and 13 mph.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.

Thursday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday: Cloudy, with a high near 57.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 57.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 43.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.

Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

84* yesterday and today will be warm also. But, it looks like we'll pay for it ---- supposedly heavy thunderstorms moving in tomorrow night and on thru the weekend. Don't mind the rain, but storms can get scary --- particularly when you live on top of a hill.

Whoa, you guys post weather radar, reports, meterological stats, very cool!

Me, heck, it's right clear, cool and pretty down here in 'Bama this morning . As good as non-autumn weather gets down here really.

Back
Top Bottom