Weather check-in

It was a Beautiful Sunny 79 degrees with a slight 5 mph SW breeze today out on the Banana River just south of New Symrna and the Redfish where Biting..... Screaming Drags where the Rule, even got a few sleigh rides :D Wooohhoooo!
Great last day of my vacation........back to work tomorrow.....but I Love my job so it's all good :D

Cloudy still ... with more rain coming in.

I love rain ... so I'm really enjoying this! :D

77* yesterday, looks to be a bit cooler today. Clear blue sky, not a cloud in sight.

Weather guessers say that changes tomorrow with lots of rain --- bring it on. We need it.

It's going to be raining and 56 today, but it's suppose to hit 85 by Thursday.

77* yesterday, looks to be a bit cooler today. Clear blue sky, not a cloud in sight.

Weather guessers say that changes tomorrow with lots of rain --- bring it on. We need it.

If we get any to spare I'll send it your way, last I saw of your area it's really needed. Even the stock ponds are dried up!

Well the weather forecast was right on the money today. It was raining when I got up, and it has not slowed down any.

Well,I've been wanting rain and RAIN is what I've gotten this morning. For a while, it was raining so hard I couldn't see the front gate. Had swimming pools of water out in the front yard.

Beautiful, glorious, wonderful RAIN !

I like rain also, and we needed this one pretty bad. It has been a pretty mild winter here. The forecast is 80 today and 85 tomorrow.

Low 50's and sunny yesterday, high 40's and sunny today. This is strange weather around here for the end of January.....but I'm not complaining!

Above freezing temps beat below freezing temps anyday and rain beats snow.
Ever try to shovel rain?:D

Well,I've been wanting rain and RAIN is what I've gotten this morning. For a while, it was raining so hard I couldn't see the front gate. Had swimming pools of water out in the front yard.

Wish I had a Like button. That's great to hear from you all in TX.

Congrats!

60 degrees @ 4:00 February 1, 2012

Ain't right I tell ya

Windows should be closed, not open. Pellet stove should be cranking out heat, not sitting there looking pretty....

60 degrees @ 4:00 February 1, 2012
Ain't right I tell ya
Windows should be closed, not open. Pellet stove should be cranking out heat, not sitting there looking pretty....

We hit 78* on the porch this afternoon. I've got plants that are starting to green out. Going to lunch today, I saw trees that were starting to bud.

I just put on six miles on my bike. Perfect weather. Feels like May, not February.

Also known as hibernation season for global warming deniers, they only come out for giant snow storms, but hide in unseasonable weather.

Winter? What winter? 70º and beautiful today. Drove to lunch and then home with the windows down. (too bad the rest was spent inside at work)

Spring like day yesterday ... suppose to have another one today. 60's to 70's temp! :p

50's yesterday, 50's today and tomorrow...in february. hate to think about what it's going to be like in july and august.

Hellacious storm just rolled through. Started just after 8PM and is just now exiting. 1.75" of rain. Heavy, heavy lightning, rain, small hail and rolling thunder that shook the house. Frequent blinking of lights. Dogs almost knocked hubby over when he opened the door to his smoking room/man cave. They stayed with him until just a few minutes ago --- now they are in mom's doghouse. LOL
2 hours of scary weather.

Starting off cloudy, warm and very humid. We have the possibility of more severe storms today/tonight. I don't mind rain, but heavy storms at night make me nervous.

Another nice day today ... high 60's ... suppose to be getting some rain in the near future.

Today: A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. East southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

:( I wanted to go fishing today at Mosquito Lagoon/Bananna River for some Redfish but after looking at the weather forecast the winds are going to be to much, so here I am at work checklisting a project for the tenth time.

Rocked and rolled again around 7PM last night. Not nearly as violent as Thursday night. Rain woke me up at 3AM this morning, but nothing serious. Started out as 53* at 8AM, temp has dropped to 51* and breezy. Looks as if winter is returning.

27 degrees here in western PA today. From a snowfall standpoint this has been a disappointing year so far. We've had very few measurable snowfalls this winter. Maybe that will change a little tonight. They are calling for 2-5 inches of 'lake effect' snow starting tonight and continuing through tomorrow morning with temps down into the single digits over the weekend.

What is this strange white substance that is falling slowly from the sky?

Yesterday afternoon they were calling on 2-4 inches, last night 3-5. Woke up to a bare dusting and since turned to rain. Low to night of 19, high tomorrow 29, tomorrow night 16. then back to mid 30's during the day, barely freezing at night the next few days.

some kind of strange white substance fell from the sky for a while, now the grass and the deck are white. Dunno what the hell that was..

Yesterday afternoon they were calling on 2-4 inches, last night 3-5. Woke up to a bare dusting and since turned to rain. Low to night of 19, high tomorrow 29, tomorrow night 16. then back to mid 30's during the day, barely freezing at night the next few days.
So are you happy or sad that you didn't get 3 to 5 inches and just got a little wet??????

The worst thing right now, today seems to be the perfect time for our gas service to go out. Heater and hot water both use natural gas, and no pilot lights. No detectable leaks (at least by me) and the gas company is on their way to check it out. Figures, coldest day of the year....

Back
Top Bottom