WNBA

I appreciate the offer, but even if Marquis wasn't in it, it's too late, at least for this season. Courtney Williams, Phee, and Minnesota have already stolen my heart. ❤️

It's never too late. Just like it's never too late for someone to become a Swiftie.

Caitlin Clark is inevitable.

It's never too late. Just like it's never too late for someone to become a Swiftie.

Caitlin Clark is inevitable.
Nah, it's a wrap for me this year. I get as hyped watching Courtney, Phee, and Minnesota play as you do watching Caitlin and the Fever. I feel that same connection to them that I felt to Kevin Garnett and the Timberwolves and that 2000s Pistons team.

I thought I had already found my squad until Marina left the Sky and showed me that I was seriously mistaken. Connecticut's #2 because of her and DiJonai, but Minnesota's #1. I adore Lexie Hull, and I love how Caitlin makes her teammates better, like a true PG does, but Indiana can't get any higher than #3 for me right now.

Nah, it's a wrap for me this year. I get as hyped watching Courtney, Phee, and Minnesota play as you do watching Caitlin and the Fever. I feel that same connection to them that I felt to Kevin Garnett and the Timberwolves and that 2000s Pistons team.

I thought I had already found my squad until Marina left the Sky and showed me that I was seriously mistaken. Connecticut's #2 because of her and DiJonai, but Minnesota's #1. I adore Lexie Hull, and I love how Caitlin makes her teammates better, like a true PG does, but Indiana can't get any higher than #3 for me right now.
Congratulations on being one of 17 people who isn’t here for Caitlin Clark.

No Chennedy Carter tonight for Chicago.

Going to be a packed house, average ticket price well over $300, they were saying - possibly the hottest ticket in league history. Hopefully this final matchup is as good as the last one. I’m a bit surprised they didn’t move this one to the United Center.

No Chennedy Carter tonight for Chicago.

Going to be a packed house, average ticket price well over $300, they were saying - possibly the hottest ticket in league history. Hopefully this final matchup is as good as the last one. I’m a bit surprised they didn’t move this one to the United Center.
I'll be surprised if the Fever don't win. The Sky should be easy pickings for them on paper. Just play zone D on them. (I'm not a big fan of zone D, but if you're gonna do it, Chicago's the team to do it against.) Like all opposition, though, you still have to play the game and take them seriously.

I'm so far behind that I still have to watch the Fever beat Atlanta. I think that’s my next game.

I'll be surprised if the Fever don't win. The Sky should be easy pickings for them on paper. Just play zone D on them. (I'm not a big fan of zone D, but if you're gonna do it, Chicago's the team to do it against.) Like all opposition, though, you still have to play the game and take them seriously.

I'm so far behind that I still have to watch the Fever beat Atlanta. I think that’s my next game.
Angel Reese had the game of her life against NaLyssa Smith in the last meeting so I wouldn’t rule anything out. If there’s anyone she could rediscover her mojo against it’s her. Am quite interested in the Cardoso/Boston battle as well.

Chicago started off shooting lights out in the 1st quarter but ran out of firepower shortly afterwards. No real chance to put up a fight the duration of the game without the other CC on the floor.

Kelsey Mitchell and Lexie Hull are just on fire from 3 after the break.

Sooo many fouls in this one. Such a slow game.

Sides keeping her starters in wayyyyy too long here. No reason Clark needs to be out there any longer.

Career-high 31 for Clark on a very efficient shooting night.

You really don’t wanna play this Fever squad right now. Might be hot enough to even make a run for the 4 seed down the stretch.

Caitlin is so good, not only with the assists and scoring but she runs the game and her pace is sooo good. She is a true quarterback out there.

There is absolutely no question who the ROTY is. By a wide margin CC takes the crown.

CC is putting on a strong run for MVP.

Honestly, there’s no debate.

It’s a good thing this award is voted on by an independent panel, or I would be inclined to say Angel Reese would win it.

Seattle lost, so Indy are 3.5 out of both 4th and 5th. They have the easiest schedule remaining and are streaking when others are struggling to make it to the finish line. Would be huge if they could secure a first round home playoff series.

Caitlin played a hell of a game last night. The way she directs the team is amazing. I have never seen a player with her instincts for the game. She makes every single player on the floor for Indiana better, and remember she is only a rookie.

Caitlin played a hell of a game last night. The way she directs the team is amazing. I have never seen a player with her instincts for the game. She makes every single player on the floor for Indiana better, and remember she is only a rookie.
Only the beginning of Caitlin’s reign of terror.

i am surprised that no mention has been made of another flagrant foul by the Sky against Caitlin Clark. This foul was more flagrant the previous foul in the earlier game. Someone is gonna get hurt and then the chit will hit the fan.

i am surprised that no mention has been made of another flagrant foul by the Sky against Caitlin Clark. This foul was more flagrant the previous foul in the earlier game. Someone is gonna get hurt and then the chit will hit the fan.

The way she wanted to help Caitlin back up makes me wonder if this is as bad as it looks.

Finally watched that Dream/Fever game, which ended up being really good. Atlanta made a big run at the end and almost came back, but Indiana closed it out. Lexie Hull did her thing on the defensive end, as always. Nia Coffey on the Dream impressed me on the defensive end, too. I like watching them and would start following them if I wasn't already so far behind. My goal is to only be 6 games back by tomorrow morning, not 8. Connecticut/Indiana from last Wednesday is next up.

Andy, while I can't answer your calls at this time, just know that

giphy.gif

Angel Reese fans going on about how she would be the best player if the Sky built a team around her.

Take Kamilla Cardoso out and Angel Reese is possibly the worst rookie in the W. But yeah, Angel is HER not Carter or Cardoso.

No wonder that franchise is in disarray. If I was a player on that team, I would hate this ****.

Indiana had a tough game against the Wings. Fever missed a ton of layups in the first half and Wings made a ton of 3's. mitchell ended up with 36 and Clark with 28. in their win and puts them above 500.

The way she wanted to help Caitlin back up makes me wonder if this is as bad as it looks.
Andy, recommend that you take another look. Clark was hit hard purposely from behind in open floor and sent sprawling. Absolutely no place in Basketball for that kind of play. Refs (and some coaches) need to come down hard on the players committing these acts.

Of seven flagrant fouls committed by the Chicago Sky, four have been on Clark. Shockingly, of the total flagrant fouls committed in the league, 17% of them have been done on Caitlin Clark. It is time for action to be taken by the League and the Refs.

Honestly, they need invent some special rebounding award for Angel Reese and get that over with since the league will probably have to do something to appease what is easily the most insane fanbase in all of pro sports.

If they do this co-ROTY madness, they’re not only watering down and disrespecting Caitlin Clark’s accomplishments, they’re also doing a disservice to Angel Reese as well. I don’t think making Caitlin share her award is going to make people suddenly like or respect Angel.

Back
Top Bottom