World of Outlaws 2024

What a mess.

1723296727269.jpeg
1723296758826.jpeg

A Pittman win would be very popular for good reason. Same with Rico. Gravel coming out of the B and from the back again (he finished second to Larson from the back last year) could be a show. Hoping it isn't Larson on cruise for 50 laps and that someone can take it to him.

McKenna Haase is apparently still in the hospital (stable condition but under observation) after a very nasty and violent crash last night. Definitely hoping she comes out of this ok.

Schatz said it was the new car that was a dog and they switched over to the old car last night. It's possible he could be a factor also.

McKenna Haase is apparently still in the hospital (stable condition but under observation) after a very nasty and violent crash last night. Definitely hoping she comes out of this ok.
Totaled two chassis in last month & half. I really believe she should hang it up. Prayers might have kept her alive but she sure has had no luck.

You believe what you want, but it's none of your business or decision.
LMAO! RELAX MAN! It's a forum. People type stuff. Not mandatory for you to reply to everything. I really struggle to figure people like you out. My opinion is neither right nor wrong. It's an OPINION! I avoid watching sprint cars because i don't like seeing drivers injured.

You avoid watching sprint cars but you’re here opining about something that happened during a sprint car race.

You don’t like to see drivers being injured but you post a video showing exactly that. A video that was already posted. Yesterday.

Hypocrisy is such an unattractive failing.

LMAO! RELAX MAN! It's a forum. People type stuff. Not mandatory for you to reply to everything. I really struggle to figure people like you out. My opinion is neither right nor wrong. It's an OPINION! I avoid watching sprint cars because i don't like seeing drivers injured.
Tell ya what. They aren't going to quit racing sprint cars because you continue to troll them. We will keep up with her progress without the troll. You can go post on your personal blog taking up the forums bandwidth. That's my opinion. That little girl wants to race sprint cars. She knows the danger.

A lot of good racing and battles in the first 25 behind Larson. However, Larson doesn't look like he's handling well for the last 10 laps. Macedo and Macri are fast, Corey Day is coming on the top and will be part of it. Rico faded a bit early but it's coming back to him. Adjustments during the break will make a big difference.

Tell ya what. They aren't going to quit racing sprint cars because you continue to troll them. We will keep up with her progress without the troll. You can go post on your personal blog taking up the forums bandwidth. That's my opinion. That little girl wants to race sprint cars. She knows the danger.
Troll? I don't think that means what you think it means. They can delete "my thread" when they delete all the other similar threads. As for wasting the forums bandwidth, oh the irony. I just can't understand why you choose to interact with me? Ignore please! You aren't this forums policeman, ya know.

Back
Top Bottom