World of Outlaws 2024

This girl has been through an incredible journey. Having followed her for quite some time I wonder if she is still going to have that drive in her for continued 410 (sprint car) racing?

Paul could very well win another race on this tire when they get back to Ca. Amazing run on the saddest sounding 410 motor ive ever heard on a sprint car. :)
20240811_012153.jpg

Didn't see Haase's wreck live, but she's a 27 year old woman and she is free to make any decision she wants to about her career in racing including continuing in it. She's been around long enough to see other people get hurt or killed. She isn't a little girl, she's a grown adult, and it would be good for us to treat her no differently than any other driver who isn't at the front but competes frequently.

Didn't see Haase's wreck live, but she's a 27 year old woman and she is free to make any decision she wants to about her career in racing including continuing in it. She's been around long enough to see other people get hurt or killed. She isn't a little girl, she's a grown adult, and it would be good for us to treat her no differently than any other driver who isn't at the front but competes frequently.
I don't think that is the point. We had one (there is always that one) who was throwing black crepe on her and the sport calling for her to "hang it up". She is a driver and it is her choice if she wants to continue or not IMO. But injury isn't a chance for some to beat on a driver to hang it up male or female. The same one BTW was saying the same thing about John Force right after his wreck. Hope for their recovery. Hope they race again. ;)

I don't think that is the point. We had one (there is always that one) who was throwing black crepe on her and the sport calling for her to "hang it up". She is a driver and it is her choice if she wants to continue or not IMO. But injury isn't a chance for some to beat on a driver to hang it up male or female. The same one BTW was saying the same thing about John Force right after his wreck. Hope for their recovery. Hope they race again. ;)
You are completely consistent got to admit that. The world has to submit to your rules & opinion. Everyone else is wrong.

Buddy Kofoid finally wins a big one after many close calls. A lot of raw emotion in victory lane. Macedo led more than half the race, Buddy got by him, Macedo then drove right into the side of him and nearly wrecked him. Buddy retained his composure and passed him clean for a second time. Macedo got another run at the end and threw a clean slider at him in the final corner, but Buddy drove back under him and won. Good stuff.

Pretty exciting stuff for not much passing. I think the 27 car was hard charger with 7 spots. Tremendous crowd here tonight. (Taken before everyone got to their seats)

Attachments

• 20240901_184525.jpg
    20240901_184525.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,241
  • 20240901_184528.jpg
    20240901_184528.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 2,902
Kofoid wins his second straight WoO race at Stockton, ahead of California ringers Shane Golobic and Justin Sanders.

Back
Top Bottom