World of Outlaws 2024

The entire region is hunkering down hoping there aren't widespread tornadoes. Unfortunate, I'm not sure tomorrow is going to be any better.
Attica moved start time up tonight: looks like if you want 410 action it'll be that and/or Williams Grove's weekly show that you'll want to pay attention do. Brady Bacon has decided to head to OH today in fact; I wonder if we'll see others make the same calculus.

Knoxville level field out there tonight
Honestly, to those who may see this post in the forum: If you're at home and you're not actively engaged in some kind of important activity, and you have Dirtvision or know how to find a stream, it is incumbent upon you to be watching this event because everything has been fire tonight.

I watched all the Jacksonville races from last year on Dirtvision this winter, and thus saw a lot of Paul Nienhiser winning there. Happy to see that he made this stacked feature to represent the local guys.

Honestly, to those who may see this post in the forum: If you're at home and you're not actively engaged in some kind of important activity, and you have Dirtvision or know how to find a stream, it is incumbent upon you to be watching this event because everything has been fire tonight.
What a A main driver list!

Phenomenal racing. Events like tonight are why I'm not really that keen on the split, but it makes the times they are all racing together seem more remarkable.

First time at Eldora last night, because when you're set to spend 30 hours in transit to go to the other side of the world for work, taking a three hour drive south to see sprint cars makes sense. Awesome races for both WoO and USAC. Got me a Pizza Burger and enjoyed a helluva show.

Phenomenal racing. Events like tonight are why I'm not really that keen on the split, but it makes the times they are all racing together seem more remarkable.

That’s why it works as well. Even though there are two major series, it helps cover the vast amount of tracks across America. I’d love for there to be official joint races between the two as majors.

Part of why LIV/PGA is a bad split is that LIV plays a limited schedule and goes overseas too much

That’s why it works as well. Even though there are two major series, it helps cover the vast amount of tracks across America. I’d love for there to be official joint races between the two as majors.

Part of why LIV/PGA is a bad split is that LIV plays a limited schedule and goes overseas too much
There are de facto competitions like that like all the crown jewels, Ironman 55, etc where HL didn't book events. Meets my needs to that end. TBH I think the National Open is the race to see this year. Macri and Freddie Rahmer will be serious threats to win and there's a mountain of people with recent Grove wins who could surprise.

Back
Top Bottom