Xfinity RACE thread --- Chicago Street Course

So when there’s a lighting delay what do they do with all of the spectators, considering it’s a wide open park with some trees and temporary grandstands?

So far, NASCAR, or at least the Xfinity Series can put on a competent show on a street circuit, I'm not against one or two more. .

I'm judging this by competence not race quality as this is the first event of it's kind

What’s the timer on the delay right now? I’m watching MITB while it’s in delay, and Elon bitch Musk limited tweets so I can’t get updates there

If they would have run this race in Daytona we wouldnt have to worry about lightning ...............no wait

This is the value in doing a NASCAR race in a place like this.
If I were a team owner I would treat this race as an exhibition that pays points. Does that make sense? Point is, you have to finish to collect points. Just finish were you can fairly easily. A wrecked car likely won't collect many points.

Creed started at the back after going to a backup from the qualifying crash and is up to 11th on the leaderboard. Don’t think he’s been featured much on the screen though.
I was watching Creed move up from my leaderboard. I can't understand why they didn't have a camera on him. He's about it when it came to passing cars.

Back
Top Bottom