Xfinity RACE thread --- Chicago Street Course

I have an idea...let's wait and see if the cup race is run today, or tomorrow...and if not, then see what NASCAR decides to do in the future. Andy is already going bonkers trying to make predictions... and no one even knows if the race will be postponed or canceled yet. :dpepsi:

I have an idea...let's wait and see if the cup race is run today, or tomorrow...and if not, then see what NASCAR decides to do in the future. Andy is already going bonkers trying to make predictions... and no one even knows if the race will be postponed or canceled yet. :dpepsi:
For next year has been kinda comical, when this year's race hasn't started yet though lol.

This is so unfortunate, especially since the fans who wanted this to fail get to do a victory lap. And, as much as I like Road America, we'll end up back there next year watching a horrendously boring race.
I don't see it as unfortunate. It is what can and did happen. It will be interesting to see what develops over the next several days.

Denny wants to postpone

I think the momentum is sort of gone at this point. Not even half the Xfinity was was complete. All the concerts were canceled. I know we’ve just approached the scheduled start time, but I feel like people are ready for the weekend to be over. The rain has drained the excitement out of everyone.

I think if they can get the flooded water off will fire them up and shoot for halfway

Looks like its pushing out! I cant believe how much the coverage of rain just dropped!

Back
Top Bottom