Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2013 edition

I guess I've got to get around to reading the rules sometime before the Duels.:D
Okay, let's see if I've got this right:

1) No later than the night before qualifying, pick 2 from A, 4 from B, and 3 from C.
2) No later than 5 minutes before the race starts, decide which of my picks are active.
3) 9 start limit per driver.

Is that it? Am I missing anything critical?

Okay, let's see if I've got this right:

1) No later than the night before qualifying, pick 2 from A, 4 from B, and 3 from C.
2) No later than 5 minutes before the race starts, decide which of my picks are active.
3) 9 start limit per driver.

Is that it? Am I missing anything critical?
Nope, that's it other than congratulating me as the 2013 Yahoo Fantasy Group Champion but that can wait until after Homestead. :cool:

Nope, that's it other than congratulating me as the 2013 Yahoo Fantasy Group Champion but that can wait until after Homestead. :cool:
I'll keep that in mind.

I'm not used to a league that doesn't use the standard NASCAR points system. I think that will be my biggest adjustment. We already use a 9-start limit in my other league. I like that limiting mechanism much better than a salary cap.

Damn, there was something I was supposed to keep in mind. I wonder what it was. Couldn't have been too important...

OMG, here we go again. You only won because I let you. It's not happening again. jeezhe
Are you going to bring up the segment thing again. I got this for you for winning the last segment.
winner.gif
We're all proud of your accomplishments last season. Congrats! :rolleyes:

I'll keep that in mind.

I'm not used to a league that doesn't use the standard NASCAR points system. I think that will be my biggest adjustment. We already use a 9-start limit in my other league. I like that limiting mechanism much better than a salary cap.

Damn, there was something I was supposed to keep in mind. I wonder what it was. Couldn't have been too important...
That's okay, I'll remind you. :D Several times.

Nothing to be concerned with as far as the points go. Get good finishes and the points will take care of themselves. Happy to have you play. Good luck.

Are you going to bring up the segment thing again. I got this for you for winning the last segment.
winner.gif
We're all proud of your accomplishments last season. Congrats! :rolleyes:
Wow. You just don't know when to stop. We need to lay some dignity on the line here.

How about......................................................... :wacko: Brain Fart. I need help.

Keselowski's playing? Geez, this is a big-time league! :D

Yeah, there is, in fact, a Keselowski playing in this league.
But it's NOT Brad. It's not even Brian or Bob.
The Keselowski in this competition is named Burtrum Keselowski.
He's a dude I invited into the league. He's one of the newbies. I have known this guy for a long time.
Burt will be a force to be reckoned with before the season is over!

Yeah, there is, in fact, a Keselowski playing in this league.
But it's NOT Brad. It's not even Brian or Bob.
The Keselowski in this competition is named Burtrum Keselowski.
He's a dude I invited into the league. He's one of the newbies. I have known this guy for a long time.
Burt will be a force to be reckoned with before the season is over!
RECKON? :XXROFL:

30 and counting. 13 shy of a full field.

Link to join game.

If needed.....

Group ID#: 526
Password: daytona2013

If this doesn't work for you please IM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

Player List.jpg

If we had 43, that would be epic. We could all take names of old drivers. I call Bobby Allison!
I call David Pearson!
Feel free to call yourself whatever you want in the game. When you really think about it though it would be kind of a shame to do such a disservice to either Bobby Allison or David Pearson to always see their names so far down the leaderboard. I'm just sayin'. :D

Feel free to call yourself whatever you want in the game. When you really think about it though it would be kind of a shame to do such a disservice to either Bobby Allison or David Pearson to always see their names so far down the leaderboard. I'm just sayin'. :D

No argument from this corner:D

Oh heeeeelllllll nooooo!

Is this the same meek and respectful dpk I couldn't get to talk trash with last year? Did EVERY Jr. fan get hit on the head too many times last year? ;)

P.S. You're very good at it. I feel like a proud Papa. B)

i've played this game but with a much smaller group

it's a great game

anyone take freddie lorenzen ?

Sometimes I'm dumb as a stump, kept lookin for johali on the list, forgot I chose mater the gator this year. Damn, the senilities er gettin to me.

Sometimes I'm dumb as a stump, kept lookin for johali on the list, forgot I chose mater the gator this year. Damn, the senilities er gettin to me.

lol Look at the brightside. You didn't try to shoot that buck with a cooked kielbasa......or did you? ;)

Back
Top Bottom