Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2013 edition

lol Look at the brightside. You didn't try to shoot that buck with a cooked kielbasa......or did you? ;)
Wonder if that would work?? Naw too slippery to get a steady aim. Need to buy an AR15 from andy, shootem all and sortem out later. ;)

32 and counting. 11 shy of a full field.

Link to join game.

If needed.....

Group ID#: 526
Password: daytona2013

If this doesn't work for you please IM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

Yeah, but you won't get the 100 bonus points you crave. ;)
Apparently you didn't read the contract. I worked the 100 point clause into the final segment of the season. If I find myself within 100 points of the lead come Homestead, it kicks in giving me the victory.

As long as we end up with 20-25 teams that actually set lineups each week we'll have a good competitive league.

As long as we end up with 20-25 teams that actually set lineups each week we'll have a good competitive league.
Problem is people tend to lose interest as soon as they fall behind. That's too bad. I know I've come from behind pleny of times in this game. There's never a time to give up IMO.

Last year I looked at stats and usually had top 5 picks until the last 10 laps produced a disaster. This year I'm going purely on feel .......otherwise know as guessing. Saying I'm going on feelings gives it a mystical touch, and I like that.

Besides, a forum poster told me I'm narcissistic, and they never get bored with their own feelings.

Last year I looked at stats and usually had top 5 picks until the last 10 laps produced a disaster. This year I'm going purely on feel .......otherwise know as guessing. Saying I'm going on feelings gives it a mystical touch, and I like that.

Besides, a forum poster told me I'm narcissistic, and they never get bored with their own feelings.

Last year , I think I swapped out my best picks in the final 24hrs , haven't figured out if I can or should resist doing that this year . Also I think I lost on Jimmy Johnson every time I picked him and I shouldn't have .Have to find a way to make safer picks on sure things like Jimmy. Probably not picking him at plate races would help.

Last year , I think I swapped out my best picks in the final 24hrs , haven't figured out if I can or should resist doing that this year . Also I think I lost on Jimmy Johnson every time I picked him and I shouldn't have .Have to find a way to make safer picks on sure things like Jimmy. Probably not picking him at plate races would help.

After losing huge points in the final laps week after week, I started switching at the last minute and cleverly maneuvered myself into losing even more points. :mad:

I studied up on how to read tea leaves in the hope if improving this year, but I realized I don't drink tea. I'm hoping what I learned can be applied to cat litter boxes.

i've had decent success using the dart board method of picking drivers each week, with one exception

like montoya's car being mysteriously drawn to the jet dryer at Daytona last year, one of my darts always seems to hit that picture of juan pablo

this year his picture will be much, much smaller

this year.i'm picin 2 outa my track favs,n not picin same driver for 4 races,TILL JULY

Problem is people tend to lose interest as soon as they fall behind. That's too bad. I know I've come from behind pleny of times in this game. There's never a time to give up IMO.
Me n Joe finished 1- 2 in the final segment last year, plan to do it all year this year, me in the lead. :D

35 and counting. 8 shy of a full field.​
If needed.....​
Group ID#: 526​
Password: daytona2013​
If this doesn't work for you please IM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.​

I'm aiming to be first segment winner. Second segment winner, and I will let DP have the last segment, just so he doesn't feel to beatn up.

I'm aiming to be first segment winner. Second segment winner, and I will let DP have the last segment, just so he doesn't feel to beatn up.
Consistency will help me reach my goal. I don't have to win a single segment to win game. I'm not even sure if I won a segment last year. I figure that if I make my picks every week trough the first 26 weeks and I'm in the top 10 going into the final 10, I've got a chance to repeat. Many will drop out of this game at the first sense of failure.

It's going to be fun watching all these grandiouse dreams of conquest go up in flames like a GEN 4 jet dryer at Daytona.

That was a sticking point when I negotiated the racing-forums contract this year but I was able to have that clause excluded from this year's contract. No worries, we're good to go 43 or not. ;)
Yeah, but what bugs me is that clause that I can't get any points in N'wide or Truck leagues :D
Im picking Danica for the cup races at Dega and Daytona this year. AND ONLY these tracks.
Good idea. I won't use it, but I never pick anyone for plate tracks that are useful elsewhere.

Consistency will help me reach my goal. I don't have to win a single segment to win game. I'm not even sure if I won a segment last year. I figure that if I make my picks every week trough the first 26 weeks and I'm in the top 10 going into the final 10, I've got a chance to repeat. Many will drop out of this game at the first sense of failure.
Not me bub, GAME ON. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom