Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2013 edition

I'm thinking I'm gonna go out and buy one of them Beer Bellies for the winner. Just so we have something to shoot for. But if I win, DP has to buy me one. Deal DP?

Sounds fair to me. I can dig into my winnings from being the segment winner last fall.

How much did you get for winning the whole thing DP?

I'm thinking I'm gonna go out and buy one of them Beer Bellies for the winner. Just so we have something to shoot for. But if I win, DP has to buy me one. Deal DP?

Sounds fair to me. I can dig into my winnings from being the segment winner last fall.

How much did you get for winning the whole thing DP?
I didn't win a damn thing, out of this group anyhow. Except for bragging rights. We do play for 5 bucks a head on another one of my private groups. I won that one as well last year collecting $85 on the same picks.

I didn't win a damn thing, out of this group anyhow. Except for bragging rights. We do play for 5 bucks a head on another one of my private groups. I won that one as well last year collecting $85 on the same picks.
Sorry you must not have gotten the memo on the big jackpot last year. Must be they gave it all to the fall segment winner. ;)

Whoa there big fella. Hold on a cotton pickin minute . You say that you won $85. on picks that were rightfully the property of this forum.

Should I pick JJ for the 500? I hear he's good on these plate tracks.

Currently @ 37 players.

Link to join game.

If needed.....

Group ID#: 526
Password: daytona2013

If this doesn't work for you please IM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

Currently @ 38 players.

Link to join game.

If needed.....

Group ID#: 526
Password: daytona2013

If this doesn't work for you please IM me your email address and I can send you a direct invitation.

Player List.jpg

I just want to say how pleased I am to be in twelfth place. I have already exceeded my goals for the year and will be playing out the remainder of the year as a tribute to last years winner .Who was that again?

I just want to say how pleased I am to be in twelfth place. I have already exceeded my goals for the year and will be playing out the remainder of the year as a tribute to last years winner .Who was that again?
I'm not certain but I'm going to go out on a limb to say that he'll be back to remind you all. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom